Preview Hawks vs West Coast - Changes and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin suspended? Did I miss something, if you're referring to the so called 'trip' then dont listen to the media it wasnt a trip
He also made a tackle where the players head hit the ground. A free was awarded against him but he wasn't reported and the player was fine too so he should be right...

Out: Franklin (susp.), Birchall, Breust
In: Hill, McCauley, Bruce

Franko wont be suspended, not for the trip nor for the so called sling tackle. Just because he turned him, with pinned arms, the head wasnt driven to the turf he hit shoulder first and should be fine. Unless I missed something I believe they are the only incidents regarding Franko.

I cant see any changes besides maybe Breust out (concussion) and either Hill or Bateman in.

Let's dispense with the silly buggers first. Buddy won't be suspended and you don't miss games with dislocated fingers.

Birchall looked like a high ankle sprain (not sure), bit of a worry, Cyril hurt something but won't miss. Breust unlikely.
In Hodge

Is their anything to the Birchall and Breust injuries. Just got back form the game and haven't had a chance to check anything about the game. Birch looked ok after he got subbed and was sitting on the bench with no strapping or anything although he did hobble of in the last quarter. Did Bresut just get knocked out (concussed) or was it another JB incident?
Also why did McCauley pull out late?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's dispense with the silly buggers first. Buddy won't be suspended and you don't miss games with dislocated fingers.

Birchall looked like a high ankle sprain (not sure), bit of a worry, Cyril hurt something but won't miss. Breast unlikely.
In Hodge

Damn:thumbsdown:

@HawthornFC: Clarko says that Luke Breust has pulled up okay after the heavy knock in the final term but is unlikely to play next week #PostMatchMedia

@HawthornFC: Clarko says that Luke Breust has pulled up okay after the heavy knock in the final term but is unlikely to play next week #PostMatchMedia
Hodge will play, Poppy should have played with BHH (was fit) not sure he would come straight in. Smith is a 1 week injury so would/should also be available.

From today though Birchall was carrying a decent bandage on the top of his calf and was pretty proppy, didn't look good and but who knows, to early. Clarko has indicated Bruest is unlikely given the knock he received.

Big ground Subi so need plenty of run - big big game for both teams.

Hodge will play, Poppy should have played with BHH (was fit) not sure he would come straight in. Smith is a 1 week injury so would/should also be available.

From today though Birchall was carrying a decent bandage on the top of his calf and was pretty proppy, didn't look good and but who knows, to early. Clarko has indicated Bruest is unlikely given the knock he received.

Big ground Subi so need plenty of run - big big game for both teams.

Whats the go with that TM? He looked cherry ripe at training during the week and seemed to get thru the fitness test late in the week, yet, he doesn't play for BH.

Seems a bit strange to me.

Breust has been ruled out.
Birchall has a knee injury and will not play and looks likely to miss a few.
Hodge will miss again

Boumann will come in as Kennedy, Darling, Lynch are monsters.
Broc is a certainty to come in if available
Smith and Poupolo will come in for extra run on that massive ground.

Changes as follows
Out Birchall, Breust, Young, Osborne
In Smith, Pup, Broc and Boumann.

cheers

Hodge and Poppy are the only inclusions at this stage. Would like to think Clinton Young and Ozzie would make way, if Breust needs the week to recover we can keep Clint for another week and dispose of Ozzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back