• Yes

Votes: 300 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly , I don't think that's the case. If it was reported right , I heard that min wagers are guaranteed a certain amount , but otherwise it's up to individual clubs , as to how they dole it out.
For the main part it is true, but it depends on individual contracts. For example, Dangerfield is on roughly 850k a year, he's now on over a million.
Adelaide on the other hand didn't have that clause in their contracts so will have cash to splash.

Aaaaaaaaadeeeellaaaiiiiiddddddeeeeee

There's a very real chance that the hawks will get smashed so badly tonight their percentage will drop into the 60s.

It's also quite possible clarko will punch 4 walls, 2 spectators and one of the 14 year olds selling footy records outside the ground.
Is it acceptable if the 14yo is bigger than him. Just asking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be right still.

Watch how Eddie Bets always encroaches on the mark and get warned to "get out". Does it every time and never gets 50.

Really gave me the shits when we played them.

I wouldn't underestimate Hawthorn tonight. They've strengthened their team very significantly and the bye break can do strange things to teams.

If they respond well to it and Adelaide don't and come out thinking this is just the continuation of their holiday then they may get a rude awakening.

If Hawthorn in particular bring the ferocious tackling that they employed in the last quarter of their last game then they could beat just about anyone (if they kept it going for a long enough time).
2017-06-21 09.09.54.jpg

Crows skills atrocious. Can't hit a target anywhere, let alone into the forward fifty, can't take a mark for love or money. Even Eddie can't kick a goal.
This is looking like a real danger game for them.

Edit: Nek minit 3 goal lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hawthorn 2017 1st Round Pick Watch

Back