News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Great interview by Talking Hawks with David Hale.

Love the mentions of Josh Ward in particular.
Wasn't getting enough time 'in the guts' at AFL level, so they sent him back to Box Hill to focus on his inside game.

Only a matter of time until he's rotating through the center with Day, Worpel, Nash and Newc.

Specific mention of his power running from contest to contest and clean disposal.

Storm is an absolute ripper and you can tell why the midfield group are massive fans of him.

He's helping them get the best out of themselves and you can see the tactical strategies playing out through set plays we use.

Storm is an absolute ripper and you can tell why the midfield group are massive fans of him.

He's helping them get the best out of themselves and you can see the tactical strategies playing out through set plays we use.
I find it interesting on a number of levels that Hale was a ruck/forward but here he is powering our midfield development.

Big away win
Less than 2 mins on first crack

King and Joey ****ing hate us
Not sure what you expected. We smacked a bad side, like we were suppose to.

Big away win

Hawthorn beating West Coast is hardly earth shattering is it? We nailed them by 19 goals last year.

Plenty of more important games shaping the 8 this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn beating West Coast is hardly earth shattering is it? We nailed them by 19 goals last year.

Plenty of more important games shaping the 8 this week.
Well commercially they should. I fast forwarded through the whole thing and missed our bit. Didn’t see a single ad. Won’t bother next time. They’re in the business of selling the product. The product isn’t football. It’s the fans.

Kaneo will have plenty to say through the week I'm sure so that'll make up for salty Joey
The nice thing for Joey is the Saints metrics and trends show they are attacking , just not the scoreboard 🙂

Big away win

Kings fine . At the start of the season who was a rare balanced view we had in the media IMO. Has some odd takes but that's for all sides.
Meek got another decent pump up from him too .

You can tell how the Cats have gone by Huddo's energy .

Joey is simply a mouthpiece for his ex coach who he helped get back to the club ( knifing Ratts on the way too )

It's a good show to finish off the round with

Kings fine . At the start of the season who was a rare balanced view we had in the media IMO. Has some odd takes but that's for all sides.
Meek got another decent pump up from him too .

You can tell how the Cats have gone by Huddo's energy .

Joey is simply a mouthpiece for his ex coach who he helped get back to the club ( knifing Ratts on the way too )

It's a good show to finish off the round with
45 Seconds Of Analysis

Pathetic

Cornes, however, is less concerned about whether the club pushes on from here to make finals, given how young the group is in this cycle.

“Can they play finals this year? I’m not as worried about that. It’s been a significant step in the right direction,” he said.

If I was a supporter right now, I would absolutely be very excited to be a Hawthorn fan.

King doing everything he can to play us down

Its pathetic

The guy who said Sam was 'committing professional suicide' last year because of our rebuild and not leaving enough senior players around to help, and then this year criticised the recruiting of Gunston for peanuts for not staying 'pure' to the same rebuild he criticised last year? He's confused enough arguing with himself, I'd just let him be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back