News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Tried to copy paste from my Kayo browser but I have no idea..

On the couch last night they highlighted that in the last 3 quarters of our game on Sunday we scored 69 points to zero from turnover. Hasn't happened for 10 years.
69 hey...
fans gittity giggity GIF by Sydney Roosters Football Club

WTF different approach we have done this last few years
The media haven't covered us well the past 3 years, to be fair, so everything currently happening at Bunjil Bagora under Sam Mitchell looks different.

Next week, they might have footage of Weddle on the ruck bag taking screamers and call it revolutionary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MONTAGNA nearly had tears in his eyes when Kingy was going over our demolition LOL
They were both complimentary
But let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I was very surprised at both of them as I expected blues injuries to get a run from them

In Joey’s defence, he probably was in pain sitting down. Played yesterday as one of the AFL players who goes to an underperforming rural club. First kick of the day he stuffed it and tore his quad.
Yes played for Castlemaine . My parents friends live there and went along to watch . One kick on the stat sheet 😁

Back in the day we would go along for day trips , they had a guy who used to kick 100s every year and was called the bush Coleman. Played a few league games for the blues , Stephen Oliver .
Sorry off topic and showing my age

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back