News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

They could've chosen 5 others reasons as to why our form has spiked. They've chosen free kicks. Which in turn should influence the umps to look out for it.

They're flipping scared.

Fk em.

I wonder if they are looking into Curnow getting the most free kicks for chopping or over the shoulder as well. Odd that the tall, strong ones get them in the marking contest, and the smallest player Watson gets them for high tackles. Wonder how that could be.

What is our ground ball win rate in the forward 50?

Maybe that correlates to Frees?

How many I50s have we had relative to other teams in the same period?

More chance of getting tackled poorly when we are pumping it in and winning first ball on the deck 🤷

Montagna, Robbo and King on the same show at the same time. Why on earth would anyone watch that? Some of you guys are seriously f%&$ed in the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replied and had a conversation with David King himself after I called out his lazy analysis. His excuse was that it was a generalised thing about free kicks inside 50 and whether the tackle was worth it. Watching the segment it is clearly about Hawthorn. Insinuating they’re playing for them aswell.

Replied and had a conversation with David King himself after I called out his lazy analysis. His excuse was that it was a generalised thing about free kicks inside 50 and whether the tackle was worth it. Watching the segment it is clearly about Hawthorn. Insinuating they’re playing for them aswell.

2 weeks ago it was clearances one trick hawthorn.

Why is it secret? Hawthorn run faster for longer and handle the ball well

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back