News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

If you actually listen to what he said it was pretty balanced. He said that his isn't all in on us just yet, that is to be a contender. He said that if we get some of the targeted FAs through the door no reason why we can't next year. Which he is right.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He said we have one trick tactically. Bulldust

If you actually listen to what he said it was pretty balanced. He said that his isn't all in on us just yet, that is to be a contender. He said that if we get some of the targeted FAs through the door no reason why we can't next year. Which he is right.

That said...his eyes are still too close together and he's a ****wit

If you actually listen to what he said he didn't actually say anything at all.

Herald Sun article about our drafting.
Fantastic recruiting by the club- Sleepy Mark deserves a lot of credit for being able to turn it around with limited resources…

We’ve been pushed back in the National draft every year- despite finishing low have never really had a top 5 pick but been able to find players at our picks… used trades and rookie/late picks to find quality…

We’ve made some value trades aswell identifying quality players from other clubs that are on the outer and getting them in cheap, see - Scrimshaw, Meek, D’Ambrosio, Chol, Ginny

Our mid season drafting has also been excellent… used that really well to find quality players that have been overlooked…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay, lovely! But noticed Sicily and Reid having an ongoing chat ALL game. Has any one in the media quizzed either player on what was being said? Curious to hear.

Carlton score from stopagges and kingy calls it " Brutal "!
Hawthorn score from stopagges and he calls it a " one trick "! Yea mate , you keep going you ****ing good thing.
I can tell you ALL teams look to dominate stoppages!
What a fool he is .
Dominate stoppages, and you control the flow of the game, and in his words, lock the game in your half.
Centre bounce clearances and scores, are the #1 metric for momentum in the game.
Give em to me.

Taz was On the Couch this week and I nearly jumped/ fell off my own couch when he said he saw great similarities between the Threepeat Hawks and the current ones.

Was mostly about the way Clarko got them so synced, disciplined and following team onfield rules, structures etc. and how Mitch has already got them doing the same with his gameplan.

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back