Autopsy Hawthorn loses to Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t scored over 100 since Melb rnd 4. Our forward line is pretty lackluster without Cyril.

Too soon to start studying the draft?
The season was done when Cyril went down. , adds 5 goals to our score. ,combined with Birchall and Cegs not getting up we are long odds to make the 8. Absolutely no AFL standard players on the horizon at Box Hill either. Clarkson and co will really have to earn the paychecks from here onwards this year.

I'm surprised there haven't been more Geelong and Sydney supporters in here laying the boot in.

Maybe go visit the main board - even bomber posters are up and about
Lance Uppercut who has played the role of the cowardly lion beautifully during his clubs spate of losses, popped up with a few words and a grin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

embarrassing to say the least. i think duryea put in one of the worst individual performances i have ever seen...along with a few others but taylor was shite

Game was won and lost in the forward arcs today. They were just simply more efficient. Brisbane had 29 shots from 51 entries for 57% efficiency, we had 18 shots from 52 entries for 35% efficiency.

We had more:
- contested possessions
- uncontested possessions
- inside 50s
- clearances
- tackles

So there's not a hell of a lot statistically speaking that we're doing wrong. We're just simply not as lethal inside 50 as what we use to be. Goes back to the old adage of making the most of your opportunities which we are currently not doing, so it's not all doom & gloom, glass half full.

It's a pretty simple equation if you want to beat Hawthorn currently, nullify our outside run off half back and you'll go a long way to beating us. Happened last week, and happened again today.

We roll onto West Coast now.

We also had more uncontested and contested falling over

Maybe go visit the main board - even bomber posters are up and about
Lance Uppercut who has played the role of the cowardly lion beautifully during his clubs spate of losses, popped up with a few words and a grin
The main board is just a sub-forum of Bay 13 these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn loses to Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back