NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Process Plan - https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/do...erms-of-Reference-and-Process-Plan-FINAL-.pdf

AFL Ends Investigation - 'Imperfect resolution' as Hawks probe ends, no one charged

DO NOT QUOTE THREADS FROM OTHER BOARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone with a job and paying no rent having no money and no clothes speaks to an impressive send off.

Surely he had to know this would come out.

Does this mean Hawthorn is withdrawing the cash offer...
I don't subscribe to hun so only read the bit that was in the quote I posted - not sure what you're referring to with that?

I don't subscribe to hun so only read the bit that was in the quote I posted - not sure what you're referring to with that?

There were a number of claims made by Hawthorn in their deposition. Included in the claim about him being drunk or high when picked up at the airport he was said to have admitted that he had no clothes and no money left in the bank.

There were a number of claims made by Hawthorn in their deposition. Included in the claim about him being drunk or high when picked up at the airport he was said to have admitted that he had no clothes and no money left in the bank.
That does sound like a ripping night out.

Probably not the best idea to get his employers to pick him up after a bender.

“ it’s not a lie if you believe it” and that goes for both parties.

Memories, feelings, perceptions are all subject to inconsistencies between different parties in the very same scenarios.
The great man agrees with you.
a281d0dd-dbcd-4dfc-806d-37a2636ad93e_text.gif

I’ve been strong all along that what Jackson did was gutter journalism at its very worst. He did a character assassination on Clarkson, Fagan and Burt with from what I can tell with zero hard evidence.

The moment he published that “story” this was going to be a s..t show from start to finish. That claim especially about the forced termination, now it appears that the meeting didn’t even occur? That blows my mind TBH. How can you publish a claim that damaging without hard evidence?

Goes to the wider decline of the ABC overall, the standards at that institution are really a cause for worry these days.
Would you say it’s all part of the radical left’s woke Marxist agenda?

Would you say it’s all part of the radical left’s woke Marxist agenda?
I’d just call it poor journalism.

I remember at the time when this first broke hearing Caroline Wilson state that she was surprised that the ABC published the story given the lack of hard evidence to back it up (or words to that effect).

And yes there is a trend with the ABC lately that there journalistic standards do falter when they feel like they can champion one of their causes. They are a long, long way from being the impartial broadcaster that they are meant to be.

I’d say the odds of the ABC being on the wrong end of a lawsuit from the coaches has increased quite a bit after what I’ve read today.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back