Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - opposition supporters coming to troll will be carded

Remove this Banner Ad

Knew we were going to cop it. This helped in preparing me.

I'll get hounded if I state positives but weirdly enough I saw some

(a) Hartung took the game on more
(b) Langford found himself at the beginning of that third quarter
(c) Liked Hardwick - good kick of the footy
(d) Brand wasn't perfect but is better for the outing
(e) Sicily is a great mark. Just need him to nail it more often

Want Howe to come in for Gibbo.

But I actually don't think we should drop a lot of players this week - particularly the younger players. They need some continuity in their game.

I agree with the comments about posters saying "I'm done" etc - support your team through thick and thin. Look for the improvements in younger players.
Agreed, loved Hardwick's field kicking. Defended well mostly against Parfitt but also against Danger at times. A lot to work with.

With no disrespect to Rough, our leadership group is very ineffective at the moment. They are supposed to inspire and lead the rest of the team. Just ain't happening & way too vanilla. Sorry lads but the fish rots from the head. Someone needs to make a stand.
Referred to this in my post above. Just feel his offering very little (along with the other leaders). No doubt the players want to play for rough but when the chips are down the hawks haven't responded

You hate hawthorn. I get it. You are welcome to follow great premiership winning clubs like Melbourne, st kilda and Richmond.
Not at all...I just speak the truth and say what others are afraid to say...If you think I'm bad, wait until 2018 & 2019....you might as well get of this forum because you're going to be in for a world pain with what you will be reading

Like a few posts further up the thread, we can at least savor our premierships that we have won in recent times. But back to the game in hand we seem to struggle throughout the whole match and I hope that we can at least not get the wooden spoon.

Like a few posts further up the thread, we can at least savor our premierships that we have won in recent times. But back to the game in hand we seem to struggle throughout the whole match and I hope that we can at least not get the wooden spoon.
I think we will still finish 10-12. We can't and wont tank thus will get a few bulls***t wins at seasons end.

The older and younger guys have been best week in week out this year more scrutiny should be put on the middle group. 4 weeks of shit form is enough to be dropped surely.

Not at all...I just speak the truth and say what others are afraid to say...If you think I'm bad, wait until 2018 & 2019....you might as well get of this forum because you're going to be in for a world pain with what you will be reading
You must be great fun at dinner parties...

The older and younger guys have been best week in week out this year more scrutiny should be put on the middle group. 4 weeks of shit form is enough to be dropped surely.
Hodge and our younger guys really. Burgers may have finally showed a little today but the rest have yet to show up.

It's not about a lack of cohesion or the players forgetting how to be great.

From where I sit, this is about the team being spooked by the rise of the Western Bulldogs and, in particular, GWS.

The Round 6, 2016 hiding at Spotless Stadium really rattled the playing group; what they learnt on that day is that their best would no longer be good enough.

Where do we go from here? We accept and embrace the fact that we're not the AFL's apex predator anymore. Clarkson has to make do with what he has and try and innovate a giant-killing game plan.

Should be a fascinating season.

To put it politely, we are second rate rubbish. If Alastair wants out, man up and say so, don't take the club down with him. The last 4 weeks, in particular the last 2, have been an absolute disgrace!!!!!!
And I love the bs opinion of most on here about age. Luke Hodge is the ONLY player that can hold his head up. The oldest bloke out there had a crack. These fairy friggen lady boys that we call our young brigade should be bloody ashamed of themselves. So don't give me age as a factor. And so should Clarkson......... sustained success...hahaha, what a f..ken spin!!

The only positive out of that debacle was knowing the pretenders will show us that in September....just making up the numbers........again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ban hammer has been activated. Stir the hornets nest at your own risk.
giphy.gif

I'm a supporter. I come here to talk to supporters. You are just a sook who wants to take his bad mood out on everyone else. Please know there is help out there if you need it. Own your emotions and do something about them.

BB crying after the game shows the heart on the bloke, he's not the most talented but he's a warrior. Sad to see
I liked seeing this but why did it take 'his' 150th to dig deep, where has that passion been? Been going through the motions before today.

Hi hawkers sorry to intrude but I whipped my feet on the way in !

Listen for what it's worth only the Hawks and lions know the sacrifice huge great premiership dynasty's cost

Let the minions yap and call for your era to be dead and buried , it's only over when you say it is !!

Good luck boys it's round 4 ! You ain't dead yet !

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - opposition supporters coming to troll will be carded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back