Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - "they weren't trying"

Remove this Banner Ad

I can accept that the Cats weren't going at 100%, since the result didn't mean a lot and they wouldn't want to give away too much prior to the finals. But Cats supporters don't then consider that our blokes were not going at 100% in the first half when they got their lead (as clearly evidenced by us putting on 10 goals when we game out to play after half time).

I wouldn't read too much into the second half, but it also wouldn't be smart to read much into the first half.

Exactly, we didn't show all our cards we just showed that when we want to we can kick Lots of goals in a hurry!
My question to Mr Scott is did they not show all their cards to Freo when they gave up a 28 point final term lead to fall over the line by 2 points. ??
Bunch of disrespectful cry babies who have never given Hawthorn any credit dating back to the 89 GF!
Hope Clarko and boys take offence to these cocky cry babies and pile on anther 10 straight goals in the QF!!!

Not really worried if we play Cats or Freo?Port in QF.

Over the past years the Geel side has been pretty quiet when it came to us, but I have a feeling that there is a bit of panic (maybe thats not the right word), but they seem to be saying alot and most of its absolute shit. Scott saying "Mission Accomplished"......WTF, Bartel saying that "It was not a dive".....Yep ok!?!?!? and ******* SJ saying that they "took the foot off"........Seriously!! They are shitting bricks!

And Freo/Port here on the G, well we have their measure.

So bring it!!

I watched the replay on Fox today.

Sure looked like Geelong were trying in the second half, no matter what people say.

I think the centre square listings for Geelong also don't have that great an impact on the outcome. Centre breaks were not that significant a factor in our 10 goal run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - "they weren't trying"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back