Game Day Hawthorn VS Sydney : 7:40pm @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armstrong cannot do even the most basic defensive tasks. I don't care what you say about his ball use, he is not AFL standard as a defender which is where he is being played

Pykey started well then went very very quiet. I think that's the difference between he & mummy. Mummy can generally influence the game more consistently.

... Now we're just giving them easy transitions to goal. Bloody hell I'm not happy about our performance tonight at all. Really un impressed. Where's the never say die play hard to the death attitude? Lots of half efforts, jogging around and generally looking like they're GIVING UP. Take that sh*t back to the 2nds if that's your attitude. i don't care if your Jesse white or Adam Goodes (and Goodes has been great this game IMO).

That last contest of Reid is probably the hardest I've seen him go, he dropped a tough mark but he realized he was bigger than his opponent and broke through and got the second effort hand pass out. It is exactly what he needs to do every week in every contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykey started well then went very very quiet. I think that's the difference between he & mummy. Mummy can generally influence the game more consistently.

... Now we're just giving them easy transitions to goal. Bloody hell I'm not happy about our performance tonight at all. Really un impressed. Where's the never say die play hard to the death attitude? Lots of half efforts, jogging around and generally looking like they're GIVING UP. Take that sh*t back to the 2nds if that's your attitude. i don't care if your Jesse white or Adam Goodes (and Goodes has been great this game IMO).

Pykey to be fair worked alone

White wasn't our worst tonight. He tried all night, it was never gonna be easy coming in as a key ruckmen and playing in the gf replay for his first afl game in 12 months . What did people expect from him

The backline has been a shambles all night! Makes no difference how the ball comes in, they're outsized, out-positioned, outplayed..disposals are always in panic. Malceski has been missing targets all bloody night! You rarely see Geelong make elementary mistakes like ours in their back half.

The backline has been a shambles all night! Makes no difference how the ball comes in, they're outsized, out-positioned, outplayed..disposals are always in panic. Malceski has been missing targets all bloody night! You rarely see Geelong make elementary mistakes like ours in their back half.

How often do we handball to flat footed players under pressure or just throw on the boot and bomb high in the backline

Rubbish

Reid was poor yeah and i am a critic of his, but who would be a forward in this team tonight, balls is over your head all the time or to the hawks loose man, pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back