Help a fellow Crow out!

Remove this Banner Ad

The zoo's great, but expensive. The Art Gallery and Museum on North Terrace are free, if you're into that kind of thing. Then it's just a short walk to the Oval.

I would say catch a cab into the city, drop your bags off at your hotel and then go have breakfast at Glenelg. Its an easy 15min tram ride down to the bay. Can't get lost as there is only one tram line down there lol.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Glenelg for breakfast sounds like a good idea. Then back in to the city for a look at the shops before heading to the oval about 12 sounds like a plan. Maybe time to sneak a drink or two in as well.

Should be good!

I am more tempted by north adelaide from where I am coming in from.

Got an SMS the other day, first drink is 241 and 20% discount on pre game meals.

Fairly sure I can abuse that system.

Some of the places like the bakery reported lower trade than normal, may make for some more good deals soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sorry as just realised when seen your post I had seen so little from you lately and even Carl cut back and more refined and think the site has lost a lot due to that and decided to say so . Realise not in the right context of topic and done with tongue in cheek .
Thats all . Sorry confusion but still hope to hear as much as possible in future.

I am more tempted by north adelaide from where I am coming in from.

Got an SMS the other day, first drink is 241 and 20% discount on pre game meals.

Fairly sure I can abuse that system.

Some of the places like the bakery reported lower trade than normal, may make for some more good deals soon.
Thanks to the moronic council

Remove this Banner Ad

Help a fellow Crow out!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back