How do we open Adelaide Oval?

Remove this Banner Ad

Please point out where I've blamed Port for our **** ups, or STFU with your smart arse comments.
STFU? Hard man talk there.

Why even mention them if not to deflect onto them? Our problems are our problems caused by us, no more no less and involving them in it deflects from the true culprits of shit coaching and poor management.

Another point, where was the recognition of the SANFL clubs? Why not have each club captain there or something?

STFU? Hard man talk there.

Why even mention them if not to deflect onto them? Our problems are our problems caused by us, no more no less and involving them in it deflects from the true culprits of shit coaching and poor management.
Yeah OK, still don't see me blaming Port for anything.

For people to moan about Port giving out free T-shirts, and that the crows didn't, then it's perfectly OK to point out how Port are able to do that and that the crows aren't $14,000,000 beneficiaries of handouts…probably because they don't spend money they haven't got.

Last edited:

For people to be moan about Port giving out free T-shirts, and that the crows didn't, then it's perfectly OK to point out how Port are able to do that and that the crows aren't $14,000,000 beneficiaries of handouts…probably because they don't spend money they haven't got.
Irrelevant and distracting, they do what they want as it shouldn't affect us and shouldn't turn us away from the real issue which is Sando.

For people to be moan about Port giving out free T-shirts, and that the crows didn't, then it's perfectly OK to point out how Port are able to do that and that the crows aren't $14,000,000 beneficiaries of handouts…probably because they don't spend money they haven't got.

i don't think any crow supporter should be talking about 14 mil or really 18 mil port got when trigg announced during the week that crows never payed a cent for renting aami which was worth 2 mil a year they had a free 40 year lease on the place. That's a 46 mil hand out they have got since joining the comp, something port never got. Hence why on projected money why there is a big difference on who will get allot more out of adelaide oval and why adelaide need to pay allot more for there licence. TALK ABOUT MASSIVE HANDOUTS.

Should have all been about footy and the return to the stadium. A cavalcade of past Adelaide Oval legends, e.g. Robran, Kerley, Cornes would have been appropriate, with highlights of great moments of the past on the big screen.

I really liked the crow noise, am I the only one? :confused:

Didn't think it was childish at all
Everyone around us liked it, anyone I've spoken to liked it..
First thing we've had that's a bit ominous in a long time and not so "let's all have fun and clap to a crow meter"..
It also wasn't some big carry on, just short and simple but effective..

Usually I either don't like or don't care for all that sort of stuff, this was good though..
The visuals on the screen was the best part I think, some who didn't go to the game just think they played the crow through speakers..

Don't recall too many supporters getting annoyed when we traded Bernie Vince last November or too many getting annoyed when we signed J-Pod as a free agent.

Don't remember many saying it was a bad idea and it wouldn't amount to anything much at all.

Seems many were very happy with that but now we are losing, it's a good idea to bitch about how we do t do the little things.
I was super annoyed when we traded bernie. Look it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Never again.
Sanfl had their chance to be recognized but screwed us over. And they no longer hold or license.
Seeya.
Do you think the Williamstown captain would be at the etihad opening? Hell no.

I'm with you man

Another point, where was the recognition of the SANFL clubs? Why not have each club captain there or something?

The SANFL Clubs made it quite clear where they stood when they rejected our jumper in round 1 ..... so f**** them.

They're happy to pimp off us since 1991 and now for the next xx years too.

The SANFL Clubs made it quite clear where they stood when they rejected our jumper in round 1 ..... so f**** them.

They're happy to pimp off us since 1991 and now for the next xx years too.
Rubbish, the jumper was a bloody stupid move by stupid admin, not the clubs fault that they tried something so idiotic.

Imagine those losses in that jumper and it would make the embarrassment ten times worse.

Rubbish, the jumper was a bloody stupid move by stupid admin, not the clubs fault that they tried something so idiotic.

Imagine those losses in that jumper and it would make the embarrassment ten times worse.

It wasnt a stupid move - it was a recognition of where we evolved from.

Anyway, we wont agree and its the wrong thread.

You would have to give Port an A+ for their marketing campaign over the last 6 months, as for us, do we even have a marketing dept.

BTW who is paying for Ports marketing?

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we open Adelaide Oval?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back