Family & Relationships How do you get over a girl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah a text massage saying "WALK" can mean anything really. Not enough to accuse someone as the only piece of evidence.

ive seen people on judge judy get found guilty for that kind of stuff.

if someone slashed my tyres and i had a text from them saying 'walk' on the night it happened id take the chance of going to court.

if someone slashed my tyres and i had a text from them saying 'walk' on the night it happened id take the chance of going to court.
facepalm_statue.jpg

hmmm if only there was a judge judy type of show here in Australia he might have to had serve community service for what he did:rolleyes:

Yeah basically. Its really more of a break then a breakup. Still have no drive to do anything eventhough my life is busy as all hell. That first reply looks fun though hahaha

No such thing as a break....if you are having a break at her request which appears to be the case coz you are cut up, it is because she is trying to ease you out slowly but mark my words, she has new dudes she is with or interested in at the least.

95% of women jump from guy to guy straight away coz they are insecure where as lots of guys like down time between relationships where they can knock off some girls casually and not have their balls busted every 5 minutes.

The best solution IMO is go and pump something as quickly as you can....takes away that mist that clouds your judgement and makes you a whipped pathetic unit and reinforces to you that you can get more booty and you will get plenty more and things are not so bad.

DO IT!!!!!

had an ex gf that was a very very good looking young lady so much so i still dont know why she was ever with me considering i look like a bashed crab anyways i digress she sent me some photos of herself when together but on seperate holidays......when we broke up she refused to give some of my stuff back so i told her i was going to put them on myspace and facebook(she lives on those sites) told her if she didnt want everyone to see her fingering herself then she better drive to my place(35min drive) and bring my stuff.....she drove over then i pretended to delete them in front of her.......while she drove home she realized i had duped her and rang me saying she knew i still had the photos. LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!! more so because i had deleted them months beforehand just used the pics as leverage to get my stuff back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

had an ex gf that was a very very good looking young lady so much so i still dont know why she was ever with me considering i look like a bashed crab anyways i digress she sent me some photos of herself when together but on seperate holidays......when we broke up she refused to give some of my stuff back so i told her i was going to put them on myspace and facebook(she lives on those sites) told her if she didnt want everyone to see her fingering herself then she better drive to my place(35min drive) and bring my stuff.....she drove over then i pretended to delete them in front of her.......while she drove home she realized i had duped her and rang me saying she knew i still had the photos. LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!! more so because i had deleted them months beforehand just used the pics as leverage to get my stuff back.

What are you playing at? Keep teh picz.

Sit and write down all the reasons why you like and then all the reasons you don't. If you're a little bit creative, write maybe 1000 words in a short story about a thing about her/she did that really shat you. Be viciously honest either way.

Then go to sleep.

It won't 'cure' it but it will help. And if you need to, go back and re-read it and perhaps even write more. Amazing how actually setting some of this stuff to paper helps.

(Like everyone else in the thread, I speak from hard earned experience etc etc)

I have not been burnt in over 5 years and I got over him with time. Girls get over things differently to guys (in most cases). I get the impression alot of guys think they have to cease all feelings immediately or they're weak.

I find that impossible so just swallow my pride, let it hurt, then move on. Depending how deep my feelings are will determine the length of time this will take.

When Dating A Girl:

Sex ratio = 9:1. For every time you have sex with her, have sex with another girl or masturbate 9 times. This moots her biggest weapon - the sexual holdout. If she holds out on you or even breaks up, she's only affected 10% of your sex life, right?

"Female Companionship"

Oxymoron, brother. Companionship comes from your guy friends or a dog. Hang out with them. As for me, I have a drunkard electrician for a friend and two sock monkeys. The drunkard always brings beer over. Bonus in that I don't even have to feed the monkeys.

Your Phone Is NOT Your Friend:

After a breakup, turn your phone off and bury it in your backyard for a month. No one can get hold of you? Good. All you'll do is blubber to them about your breakup anyway. I mean you're blubbering here on BigFooty to perfect strangers. The recipients of your phone calls have it much worse. Most importantly NEVER call your ex. NEVER! There is one exception to this rule. Are you paying attention? It's NEVER! Oh you'll want to. Yes you will want to ring her up. NEVER! Bury that godam phone! And think of the rollover minutes you'll have!

Get Drunk:

Get drunk. Want me to elaborate? Alright. Get drunk. Before this, figure out which direction from your house your ex lives. Then get stinkin' blind drunk. Pace and stumble around your house in your underwear while mumbling things in a semi-coherent manner. Here are some good useful drunken phrases:

1. Yeah!?! Who needs you, bitch!?
2. I can get a thousand women just like *that*. (Snap your fingers)
3. I was cheating on you the whole time. HA! The whole time! AHAHA!
4. You think you're better than me?
5. I'm no good in bed? You're like ****ing a corpse!
6. I HOPE you find another guy. The poor bastard!

Those are some classic examples. I'm sure you can think of some others. Be sure while prancing around drunkenly shouting these things that you punctuate each statement by flipping the bird in the general direction of her house (which you've previously worked out)

I know that the above all sounds juvenile and grossly pathetic. Indeed it is. However, at the same time, it is the proven most effective treatement to get you well on the way after the breakup.

Good luck & you're welcome!

Peace,

brilliant. All that needs to be said.

Get Drunk:

Get drunk. Want me to elaborate? Alright. Get drunk. Before this, figure out which direction from your house your ex lives. Then get stinkin' blind drunk. Pace and stumble around your house in your underwear while mumbling things in a semi-coherent manner. Here are some good useful drunken phrases:

1. Yeah!?! Who needs you, bitch!?
2. I can get a thousand women just like *that*. (Snap your fingers)
3. I was cheating on you the whole time. HA! The whole time! AHAHA!
4. You think you're better than me?
5. I'm no good in bed? You're like ****ing a corpse!
6. I HOPE you find another guy. The poor bastard!

mel_gibson_a_real_bravesex_main_10516.jpg

Getting over someone quickly is surprisingly easy when you cut them out of your life altogether. Have the big angst session/crytime/weeklong bender if that's what you need, but set a defined limit to it. Then delete their number, Facebook, email, Twitter - whatever. Bin or pack away anything you own that's too connected to them. Don't see them, don't interact with mutual friends for a month or two, or if you have to ask them not to mention them in your presence. And keep yourself busy - hey, if you've just got out of a long relationship you probably need to spend more time with your mates, start playing/watching more footy, hit the town on weekends more and see your family more often. Not to mention hitting the gym as often as possible to get back into single-worthy shape.

Kind of extreme but if you go cold turkey for 30 or 60 days you'll be fine. The pain might linger in some form (particularly if it's especially serious) but I guarantee you will simply forget about them for 95% of the time as they become completely irrelevant to your day-to-day life.

Guaranteed success. Girls I know have called it repression but I call it just getting on with your life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Family & Relationships How do you get over a girl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back