How is the hot weather affecting you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Back.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Follow? I dont follow.
Tired, lethargic, no energy, yet a tad, um.... on edge? ;)
Endlessly thirsty for vodka (or like substance), more forward and cheeky than usual? That'd be me!!

What? No, not to me, i didnt start anything untoward, i dont want Bluey thinking i am some dirty tart, i am innocent, i am all talk!!

I know not what i say. All i meant is that the heat is so stifling that a person forgets themselve and their manners!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well all i can say is I am thankful i am at work at the moment.....it's freezing in here but feels like the sahara when i got outside!

clothes r sticking too me and the Chinese people on the train stunk like they'd missed the toilet again. Don't bother calling me racist as this was a definate FACT on my carriage!

Deciding whether to go jump in the water at Sandringham beach or go for a late night shopping spree at Southland which i'm sure will be even more jam packed and put me in a hotter mood :mad:

you victorians dont know the meaning of hot !
It was 41.3 here today and up north of the state it got to 45 !
I saw on the news it was only 29 in Melbourne today ! It has been in the hi 30s here since Sunday and it will last until Monday ............... 8 days later !

Well I'm sitting here in a bikini top, boxers, with a fan in my face eating an icy pole.

I really hate summer sometimes, but not when it involves going to the beach tomorrow :cool:

Originally posted by eastaugh36
you victorians dont know the meaning of hot !
It was 41.3 here today and up north of the state it got to 45 !
I saw on the news it was only 29 in Melbourne today ! It has been in the hi 30s here since Sunday and it will last until Monday ............... 8 days later !

Victorians?

Mildura 4 day forecast 42,40,40,42.

Remove this Banner Ad

How is the hot weather affecting you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back