Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes-of course, and as you’ll probably be in a hospital in downtown Miami, you can keep the postcard short and sweet. This should suffice:
‘My dear comrade - I was wrong.’ :cool:

US Hospitals only for people with jobs and employer's health insurance. Our friend will have to sweat it out at the beach. But at least ''Freedom''

Yes-of course, and as you’ll probably be in a hospital in downtown Miami, you can keep the postcard short and sweet. This should suffice:
‘My dear comrade - I was wrong.’ :cool:
Hard to tell if this is the case or would happen? As I am a prisoner in the same nation as you.

Crab mentality. Rather me drown with you fellow prisoner?

Am I allowed doe? Can I do me? Can I be given basic freedom, basic freedom in movement?

Am I asking for too much as tax paying citizen and a human being?

It seems so as by the responses I have received in this thread

Talking seriously for a second - I do understand your frustrations. But I think you're through discussing it rationally so I do wish you good luck.

Imagine we have media and government demonizing the same people that physically built this city and nation. If people don’t realize the damage Andrews government has done to Melbourne or Victoria, they need emergency eye surgery.

You mean something like a collaboration between newscorp and LNP ?

Talking seriously for a second - I do understand your frustrations. But I think you're through discussing it rationally so I do wish you good luck.
Please, the horse might be high but get off it. Never once did I resort to childish torts or insults to make my point. Everything I said is factual, with logic and reason cementing my thinking fundamentals. I’m just not your everyday poster however, fire is my element and I fight fire with fire. I rise and respond to the occasion if this spectrum of thought and cognitive trail blazing is of your tangy taste, then trying to leave as knight in white armour will not be conducive to your exit.

And this is me being serious, word play is my weaponry

Last edited:
Imagine we have media and government demonizing the same people that physically built this city and nation. If people don’t realize the damage Andrews government has done to Melbourne or Victoria, they need emergency eye surgery.

Lol built this city. They’re singing horses, bumping lines, knocking back Woodstock’s and throwing the most hysterical tanty we will all have to pay for.

They're not they're calling out the dickheads protesting for the dickheads they are. No one is demonising construction workers.

Everyone wanting golf to come back I hope you have had your jabs. Sandringham GC (public) no jab no play starting Sunday. First is ok for the moment. Must have proof.

Luckily for Sandringham GC it's in the highest vaxxed LGA in Melbourne the next 2 being on the outskirts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only one that makes sense is royal commission
resignations should follow as result of that
are these groups protesting against NSW vaccine passports? I reckons there's crickets because it is partisan bullshit.

Although if we followed NSW then these guys would be out of work till November then free to go back on site without vaccinations.

Dan did hint at it that mandatory vaccinations may not be a long term requirement, but then he started talking of booster passports!

If you had a rule where anyone on site now must be vaccinated but once we open up at 80% then that requirement goes away, what would be wrong with that?

Welcome to Australian thinking in 2021

Where people wish death on others because they don’t agree with their viewpoint, opinion or lifestyle choices. You would be well suited of the companionship of the Taliban and ISIS; dead serious about that. Disgusting.
Friend if you read deathevocation s posting you will see he is about as much of a Lefty as an average Fox news reporter.

In this instance he is simply commenting on criminals openly attacking police officers.

Our boys in blue putting a few bullets in these crazed animals is self defense and fair play imo.

A combination of rightist extremists and anarchists which has its antecedence in Yankville. Have a friend whose daughter joined VicPol about 18 months ago (much to his chagrin at the time due to his history with the thin blue line:oops:) who was at the weekend riot and who said the same agitators appear at each riot with the sole intention of causing insurrection. Scum!

Case in point.

Abi Yemini is not a freedom fighter, a rebel, or an activist.

He’s a low rent, low IQ far-right punk doing the work of fascists

Bullseye!

I’m not defending everything the unions do but if you think the unions are behind this violence then you are being played. #auspol
Adam Jacoby

Victoria Police Commissioner Shane Patton has tonight repeatedly called out “right-wing extremists” for having infiltrated #antivax protests in Melbourne.

Hugh Riminton

Although if we followed NSW then these guys would be out of work till November then free to go back on site without vaccinations.

Dan did hint at it that mandatory vaccinations may not be a long term requirement, but then he started talking of booster passports!

If you had a rule where anyone on site now must be vaccinated but once we open up at 80% then that requirement goes away, what would be wrong with that?
That’s similar to how I see vaccinated passport working (your last paragraph)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back