Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Where is Nigel Smart right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How about this gif idea GreyCrow; Nigel is watching TV and three girls appear. He sees the first one and says “too short”, then he sees the second one and says “too tall” then our friend Natarsha appears on screen and he says “...”

Well I don’t want to ruin the ending, but you get the idea.

How about this gif idea GreyCrow; Nigel is watching TV and three girls appear. He sees the first one and says “too short”, then he sees the second one and says “too tall” then our friend Natarsha appears on screen and he says “...”

could then finish with the SouthPark internet off scene when one of fathers ejaculates all over the computer room.

Don't keep us in suspense, what happens?

You know I might have read this book in primary school

To be fair it was the 4th time in grade 7 but I definitely read it

I’ve definitely seen it on here.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Goldilocks and the 3 bears

Just another way for people to use their natural assets to earn a quid like modeling, Singing, pr0n, prostitution, hired hit man, athlete. All have different levels of community acceptance with a wide variation of tolerances across the population.

-gu3giojsmzsdiljzgvsgiljugbrdmljygu3giljygzrdszjvgzrgiyrvhe

There goes my Twitch career.

Uy2GbuD.gif

Nigel Goldilocks Smart

NatarshaAU is a cutie. I'm not even sure if I'm even allowed to say that anymore. Although I'm not in my 50s with kids so I have that at least.
I'd never tell her that on Twitter though
You can say it. I wouldn't be caught dead donating her money on Twitch though. I respect the grift but imagine how desperate and lonely you would have to be to do that.

**long exhale**

I've just about had it. I sent the club an email this morning after being alerted to something on Twitter. In my head, I delivered a speech to the Crows board with Nigel Smart present; it started with a round of applause followed by a diatribe so profane, so disgusting, so perverse and without any moral fibre, that common decency prohibits me speaking it out loud, let alone writing it. Suffice to say, [defamation]

Instead, I wrote Andrew Fagan an email. Reading it now i'd change a few words, but FSM it beggars belief. Maybe he should have just said, "nice ****".

Hello Mr Fagan,

Last week, I wrote to the club about Rodney Jameson's comments on radio, and how they were needlessly inflammatory etc., and got a response which I was very happy with - "We can confirm the Club has recently spoken to Rod about his recent comments. The comments certainly do not reflect the position of the Club and have not been discussed at Board or management level". As for the training mishap, I don't know what happened in the Barossa, I suspect it's a beat up since Sam Maclure is involved. That's much better than believing we're employing people who can't count to two.

Sadly, I'm writing today about something else, because shooting ourselves in the foot is perhaps our greatest skill. In perhaps the greatest evidence ever that personalities and surnames have an inverse relationship, I was shown this on twitter this morning:

View attachment 873060

I have many things I'd like to say about this, but common decency and defamation laws prohibit me from putting anything in writing (although I would have made it funny, so there's that). Suffice to say, a 50 year old married man with three young children probably shouldn't be doing this with a young random female gamer on Twitter in full view of the rest of the world (he has a blue tick FFS, I'm surprised Sam Maclure hasn't jumped on this too). I mean, he ran for parliament. Wait, this is on brand for parliament.

I don't envy your job at a time like this - it must be extraordinarily difficult, especially when so many of our problems are self-inflicted. I hope for your sake you are able to adequately explain to Nigel concepts like numbers and letters and why posting stuff like this is problematic for the club. I suggest sock-puppets as a way of getting the message across clearly.

Lastly, my enjoyment of AFL is hanging by a thread. Please, please, please, do something about the people in this club, because I'm starting to not care. I know you can't fire the board - out of a cannon, into the sun, preferably - but everyone else is ultimately your responsibility.

Thank you for your time, especially now.

yours in complete exasperation,
Deaneus
member 000002

Here's the tweet for context:

I only skim read this, while listening to Taylor by Jack Johnson.
My initial thought is Shuttle guy has to go.

NatarshaAU is a cutie. I'm not even sure if I'm even allowed to say that anymore. Although I'm not in my 50s with kids so I have that at least.
I'd never tell her that on Twitter though

and if you were to tell her that on Twitter, you wouldn't be doing it on a blue checkmark account that's directly associated with your employer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Back