Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Where is Nigel Smart right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If nothing else, this thread has been worth it for the laughs.

Also serves as a healthy reminder of just how much Nigel Smart is out of his depth.

To be fair to the club, it seems like they've also noticed it and because of that they've moved him sideways into a role where he can't cause too much damage for the club.

Hopefully someone at the club will eventually have an epiphany and realise that the sooner this clown is gone from the club the better.

Also serves as a healthy reminder of just how much Nigel Smart is out of his depth.

To be fair to the club, it seems like they've also noticed it and because of that they've moved him sideways into a role where he can't cause too much damage for the club.

Hopefully someone at the club will eventually have an epiphany and realise that the sooner this clown is gone from the club the better.

... he's still our COO

Just curious. What role does a COO perform?
Well...

Which makes interesting reading, but I'm none the wiser regarding the AFC and Nigel :)
It sounds a bit like "it is whatever we say it is".

Well...

Which makes interesting reading, but I'm none the wiser regarding the AFC and Nigel :)
It sounds a bit like "it is whatever we say it is".

We're only making plans for Nigel
We only want what's best for him
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel just needs this helping hand

And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say e-sports is the favourite at this point

Won’t take long for our AFL to return to profitability, the other 2 never will be. Crowds will be back next year, membership might not change and there’s reduced footy caps to offset sponsorship reduction. The other 2 businesses are there to meet engagement metrics, not generate cash surpluses. They’ll be gone soon after Fagan.

I love Nige's Twitter profile pic - he's trying far too hard.

View attachment 875482
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Back