Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Where is Nigel Smart right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sauce continued to develope under us

I saw glimpses of him and always thought he would be a better than average ruckman but that Elimination final game confirmed it for me. He looked a gun in the making. He was always going to be a 200 gamer.

I saw glimpses of him and always thought he would be a better than average ruckman but that Elimination final game confirmed it for me. He looked a gun in the making. He was always going to be a 200 gamer.

His best footy was definitely ahead of him, but there’s no doubt it was only game time that was required by the time we got him. Carlton we’re pushing for our first rounder, he was very highly rated and ready to make an immediate impact.

His best footy was definitely ahead of him, but there’s no doubt it was only game time that was required by the time we got him. Carlton we’re pushing for our first rounder, he was very highly rated and ready to make an immediate impact.
Pushing for our first and got a 3qtr full bag of chips.

C'mon try harder than that.

If you guys don't believe we developed Sauce into one of the premier rucks in the game, then thank **** you're not in charge of development of a footy club.

And you have no business here.
Why, I think it has been proven that I don't need to try harder.

If you think I have no business being here that is fine. I won't lose sleep over it.

Yep, we traded Danger for a mid first and 3qtr full bag of chips. You must think we did some amazing work over that 1 preseason.
Nope, not at all. Though I did expect more from Mr Gore given what I'd seen at a lower level.

He was a pollutant designed to delay the how badly we were rogered in that deal. Pick 50 for Gore was the deal, tied to the Danger debacle, mid first and 3/4 pack of chips.
He was a promising young kid but I agree, it was in no way favourable to us.

This was classic David Noble negotiation standards.

He was a promising young kid but I agree, it was in no way favourable to us.

This was classic David Noble negotiation standards.

Certainly part of our modus operandi in trading seems to have been to attempt to complicate deals to the extent that its very difficult to establish how successful the outcome. The Bryce Gibbs deal was no different. I suspect we're not on our own here either though as I think a lot of clubs try to cover their collective behinds when trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ****ed Nigel.

You were a useless twat who dragged the club down and your self fellation in your own farewell post shows how utterly deluded you are.

The truth is you were made redundant. You were so terrible at your job that as COO your ONLY area of responsibility ended up being the least important thing in the club: the eSports team. They couldn't even trust you to look after the janitorial team.

But with no eSports team you had literally nothing to do and so, thankfully, we're finally rid of you.

lol the invisible CEO couldn't even make himself appear to announce the COO is leaving
Eh, there'll be a press release, Smart's just gotten in early. The COO leaving isn't MASSIVE news for most businesses. Obviously is a bit more for us, but it's still not front page news.

Firstly - good news. Smart should never have been there in the first place.

Secondly, if he finished today, the decision had to have been made several weeks ago. Amazing that we didn't get a leak about this.

Someone posted it in one of the rumours threads a few weeks ago IIRC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Back