ICC World Twenty20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dougie was up and down in the Big Bash IIRC, not that Nannes was unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.
Good call on Brett Lee though. Knows how to bowl at the death by bowling full and wide and more often that not delivers. Great in the field and can swing a bat with the best tailenders going around.

See thats why I don't get the Bollinger one (not that he will play but still..), Nannes is always fairly tight in terms of economy I guess. Lee is not a bad bet, that said I have no idea whether he ruled himself out though, although he is playing IPL so surely he is available. Lee would a good bet though, Bollinger makes less and less sense!

Dougie was up and down in the Big Bash IIRC, not that Nannes was unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.
Good call on Brett Lee though. Knows how to bowl at the death by bowling full and wide and more often that not delivers. Great in the field and can swing a bat with the best tailenders going around.

I still have a memory of Gayle hitting Lee's slot bowling over the stands at the Oval. No thanks.

You've gotta worry when Zimbabwe vs Ireland T20 gets 10,000 and a test would struggle to get 1,000 in Bangladesh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the actual attendance figures in Bangladesh?

I thought they had an india-like passion for the game?

Tbh I've never watched a test from Bangladesh. I'm just going off YouTube clips and pictures on cricinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back