ICC World Twenty20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

that tall left arm quick bowling at the end of nepal's innings... man he'd cause a few problems playing in the local afghani league. not gonna see express, but he would've been hitting 130 or very very close to it. low 130's i reckon.

Btw What went wrong with England's kit designers? The poor guys need to get a budget raise or we can predict the next kit England will be wearing. I mean Red shirt and Blue trousers? Looks like they combined the past 2 kits.

Yep - trialling marsh as the 5th just hurt us. Get 5 genuine bowlers in ASAP. Given one of those will be Faulkner - our Lower order hitting is fine
Coulter-Nile has a good T20 record with the blade too, would be terrific at 8 (if Faulkner was at 7).

that tall left arm quick bowling at the end of nepal's innings... man he'd cause a few problems playing in the local afghani league. not gonna see express, but he would've been hitting 130 or very very close to it. low 130's i reckon.
just read on cricinfo in a one dayer last month against pakistan shapoor zadran was clocked at 142 with an average 134, and the other Afghan opener Dawlat Zadran (who i didn't see tonight) clocked in at 145 and average 138.

That's some pretty solid wheels. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the comments from the Asian fans on Cricinfo:

"All in these new teams afganistan is still best. And bangladesh is a big garabage."

"****istan>Barmuda"

"Cngrts gentle Nepal frm Bangladesh idot afgan go home u drunk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back