If 7 straight games at the MCG leading into finals is an advantage....

Remove this Banner Ad

Thus why he had the word if at the start.

Maybe you would prefer this instead.

Adelaide 1998

Round 22 Defeat West Coast in Perth

Finals Week 1 QF Lose to Melbourne in Melbourne

Finals Week 2 SF Defeat Sydney in Sydney

Finals Week 3 PF Defeat Western Bulldogs in Melbourne

Finals Week 4 GF Defeat North Melbourne in Melbourne
thats a hard run right there

Losing is losing.

And hyperbole is exaggeration.

There is losing by 119 - or 153 - points, and there is losing by a kick in a brutal, bruising game.

Have some respect for your own team instead of just putting the W or L down to someone being soft or stuffing up.

What the hell would it say about Geelong winning in 2009 if all our fans just said ‘St Kilda were soft.’

No that is your job. Port = soft and royally screwed up their gifted chance.

we were talking about the cushy six star resort richmond stayed at, why do you have PTSD about a prelim you won? lol

And hyperbole is exaggeration.

There is losing by 119 - or 153 - points, and there is losing by a kick in a brutal, bruising game.

Have some respect for your own team instead of just putting the W or L down to someone being soft or stuffing up.

What the hell would it say about Geelong winning in 2009 if all our fans just said ‘St Kilda were soft.’
They accepted their gift platter and dropped it.
‘I’m not sure what it would say about Geelong but we all know port shit the bed and the Tigers were super.
‘So it says the Tiger’s were awesome. Port lost and their supporters arguing about cushy hotel rooms is weak.

we were talking about the cushy six star resort richmond stayed at, why do you have PTSD about a prelim you won? lol
Yeh whilst you hardly travelled and had all the familiarity for an easy run into the granny. You know the rest...is someone going to clean your soiled sheets.
‘And you won’t get the gifted run again next year. lol.

Yeh whilst you hardly travelled and had all the familiarity for an easy run into the granny. You know the rest...is someone going to clean your soiled sheets.
‘And you won’t get the gifted run again next year. lol.

....so you're not going to talk about the thread subject at all? this level of anger is worrying mate, you've gone back to back! you must really have PTSD from port adelaide in 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....so you're not going to talk about the thread subject at all? this level of anger is worrying mate, you've gone back to back! you must really have PTSD from port adelaide in 2014
Anger? Nice try...talking rubbish about travelling, poor try. Your reverse psychology is almost Freudian like. Angry indeed, which is quite hard to be as I haven’t stopped laughing at Port shitting the bed.

They accepted their gift platter and dropped it.
‘I’m not sure what it would say about Geelong but we all know port sh*t the bed and the Tigers were super.
‘So it says the Tiger’s were awesome. Port lost and their supporters arguing about cushy hotel rooms is weak.

So your team is actually that ordinary that they can play super against a team that’s s*** their pants and you only won by a kick.

Your logic not mine.

There is a reason that tigers fans are despised and it ain’t because they’re winning.

So your team is actually that ordinary that they can play super against a team that’s s*** their pants and you only won by a kick.

Your logic not mine.

There is a reason that tigers fans are despised and it ain’t because they’re winning.
How about you mind your business and stop trying to twist things. Port weren’t the only team to crap their pants were they? You see, Tigers are irrepressible. I Couldn’t give two hoots what you or any other opposing fan thinks of us that is just loser mentality.
The bloke tries to downplay our monumental achievement. Rather than chirping he should shhhhhhhhh. His team shit the bed. How does that make our victory any less? Our superiority was like a laxative for them. There is a reason they soiled the sheets, correct, Richmond.
And all they got to hang their hats on is 2014, which took them nowhere. They can have it. I’ll take 3 flags in 4 years. Now jog along.

How about you mind your business and stop trying to twist things. Port weren’t the only team to crap their pants were they? You see, Tigers are irrepressible. I Couldn’t give two hoots what you or any other opposing fan thinks of us that is just loser mentality.
The bloke tries to downplay our monumental achievement. Rather than chirping he should shhhhhhhhh. His team sh*t the bed. How does that make our victory any less? Our superiority was like a laxative for them. There is a reason they soiled the sheets, correct, Richmond.
And all they got to hang their hats on is 2014, which took them nowhere. They can have it. I’ll take 3 flags in 4 years. Now jog along.

Loser mentality? WTF Mate I don't play for them. Not sure if you realise that or not, but being a 5'11 unfit fat c*** kind of means I don't have any impact whatsoever on what happens. No one is downplaying it. You won because you're the best side. It doesn't somehow mean a team that came very close to ending your season in the penultimate weekend of the competition suddenly retrospectively were s**t.

Jog along? What, for daring to challenge the towering intellect you've displayed so far?

Oh well you've firmly put me, and anyone else who ever says anything complimentary about a team other than Richmond, firmly in my place.

No that is your job. Port = soft and royally screwed up their gifted chance.

I don't think "softness" has anything to do with any of Port's failing this year, or over the past 2-3 years.

If anything, they're too one-dimensional, with nearly every player being a hard, selfless workhorse type.

They lost by a kick.

Yeah, wet games tend to be a bit low scoring, and thus close. Poor kicking didn't help the margin, but 16 scoring shots to 10 gives a fair indication of how the game went.

It does make the GF win more impressive though.

Tougher PF game, in the wet, away (flight), and then had to play a man down for almost the entire match....and yet still finished stronger.

Yeah, wet games tend to be a bit low scoring, and thus close. Poor kicking didn't help the margin, but 16 scoring shots to 10 gives a fair indication of how the game went.

It does make the GF win more impressive though.

Tougher PF game, in the wet, away (flight), and then had to play a man down for almost the entire match....and yet still finished stronger.

100 per cent. Won't get any argument from me.

Remove this Banner Ad

If 7 straight games at the MCG leading into finals is an advantage....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back