If we lost Hurley to GC17

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an 18-month old Nephew. And he's a Carlton supporter, poor little guy.

How about my dog?

Well if he's good enough to get a Hawthorn membership...

i wouldn't be too concerned - at essendon currently there is plenty of room with the salary cap. they ignored approaching luke ball to retain players of hurley's ilk.

already lucas, lloyd and mcphee have departed freeing up a lot of room with mark williams effectively replacing lovett in terms of salary. throw in fletcher's imminent retirement and the elevations of hille and mcveigh to veteran's status halving their salary the bombers have plenty to offer.

other players over 150k:

watson - will be receiving some of his salary as a marketing payment due to being the captain and face of the club which is not included in cap.

stanton
monfries
winderlich
prismall
welsh
dempsey
pears
davey
ryder
m.williams
reimers

thats actually not that many compared to most clubs.

next one up is hurley and he will get a very reasonable offer from the dons and the lure of team success whilst the gold coast find their feet should be more than enough to keep him at windy hill.

Really?

If u lose Hurley to GC17 I may feel better about our drafting team selecting Yarran over Rich.
On second thought..................... nothing will ever repair that sought of damage.
Seriously, if GC17 really want Hurley they will get him. What 18 year old would knock back 600k a year to live 5 minutes from the best beach in the world.
The sad thing is he really will be that good its scary.

The best beach in the world.

You have to leave the beach at 3pm because the skyscrapers block the sun.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/twogame-ban-looms-for-hurley-20100218-ois4.html
Hurley, taken at pick No. 5 in the 2008 national draft, has been strongly linked to the Gold Coast in recent weeks but has assured the Bombers he wants to remain at Windy Hill.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/twogame-ban-looms-for-hurley-20100218-ois4.html

15dx4w3.gif

i think hurley has family in queenslands a brother or somethink so maybe more to it

So he will leave the rest of his family and friends to be with one brother.. O NO!!!! He is gone for sure... Better start disaster recovery now!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

If we lost Hurley to GC17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back