Fazualdo

All Australian
Apr 10, 2010
lunatic asylum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, NY Yankees, Phoenix Suns
Interesting that most calls on the Crows board are for a bloodbath and for us to be smashed and made to feel pain.

I know they've got 'elbows' Bickley coaching now, but I would bet Trengove could take out half there side with one look.

I certainly don't want us to be making cheap shots, just good hard contested footy - cue Matty Thomas to shake things up with fair but crunching tackles.

If it was to turn into a boxing match I think we would win the belt.

Most? Looks more like the usual knuckleheads from their Bay 13 crowd. Let's not drag this down to their level. Take that nonsense to Bay 13 where it belongs.

Most? Looks more like the usual knuckleheads from their Bay 13 crowd. Let's not drag this down to their level. Take that nonsense to Bay 13 where it belongs.

Fair enough, as I was saying I don't want any dirty tactics just hard footy, crunching tackles.

Any thread on the game over there is all calling for thuggery except the preview whiuch has a whole 6 replies anyway - I'm in a bad mood after reading their stuff and probably should just log off

Delete thread if want :)

I think the first quarter could be reminiscent of that 08 Showdown. To use one of their usual stereotypical terminologies, they'll be playing like its their grand final, to impress and for some players to let the football world they might still be relevant and not worthy of delistment.

If we are not careful then this game could get away from us early. Hopefully we can show some of the old Port Adelaide. If they want to start fights then fine, bring it on, but expect to 5 goals down at the click of the fingers.

Who are their players that are going to cause this spilt blood? Moran, Walker, Vince, Van Berlo:D I was at their game last week and they looked like Callington out there!

There are only 2 ways blood will be spilt tomorrow,

1. Trengove or Thomas accidentally hurt someone.

2. Two Camry numpties bump heads.

Two very average sides playing a game that doesn't matter except for local bragging rights.

They will fire up for a while and how Port react and how quickly they react will dictate the rest of the game. I'm predicting a non-event.

Fair enough, as I was saying I don't want any dirty tactics just hard footy, crunching tackles.

Any thread on the game over there is all calling for thuggery except the preview whiuch has a whole 6 replies anyway - I'm in a bad mood after reading their stuff and probably should just log off

Delete thread if want :)
There is a whole 3 or 4 threads on the game, one which is on the topic you describe (started by a Bay 13 regular) and the others are on our team/matchups etc. All of your quotes are from said thread. We want our players to be a bit more physical this week as we have been insipid in that area in recent times, but that doesn't mean we want a bloodbath. I personally think it was just a poor choice of title for Geoffa in his thread topic, he only wants the exact thing I described above.

Here's a sampler:

I really don't see the need to bring those rubbish comments over onto our board. It's easy to huff and puff on your own board.

Neither set of supporters has any right of reply on the opposition boards. If you want to get into it there's Bay 13. I doubt it would last long on the main board.

I really don't see the need to bring those rubbish comments over onto our board. It's easy to huff and puff on your own board.

Neither set of supporters has any right of reply on the opposition boards. If you want to get into it there's Bay 13. I doubt it would last long on the main board.

Maybe not, I just want see our supporter base fire up a bit. I'll get rid of most of them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Mark Ricciuto knocking Dean Kemp into the next timezone = great!
- Mark Bickley rearranging Wakelin's jaw = oops LOL!
- Mark Ricciuto's hit on Adam Selwood R22 2005 = ah well.

- Byron Pickett being lined up by Biglands and bi-winning = THUGGERY!
- 2008 Showdown where not one suspension was laid = DOUBLE THUGGERY!!1

Now it's a call to arms at the supposed expense of our players?

What more can you expect from an amalgam of fluffy Glenelg, Norwood and North supporters who cried blue murder at the likes of Granger and Mahney but looked skywards whistling when Scott Salisbury, the Stringers, Garry McIntosh and Steven Sims were in their pomp?

Let's not get distracted by talk of cheap shots. Let's just win the game. Showdowns always start as fifty fifty propositions and any thoughts of the Crows woeful showing last week should be put aside. When did we last win?

I don't think any crowies have what it takes to make a dirty shot anyway, there's not a cell of thuggery in any of them. If they play hard and physical it will be fair

Let's not get distracted by talk of cheap shots. Let's just win the game. Showdowns always start as fifty fifty propositions and any thoughts of the Crows woeful showing last week should be put aside. When did we last win?

Good to see you posting again Toots :thumbsu:

Can only see a win for your guys tomorrow.

Would prefer to see someone belt their scumbag of a coach than any of their players TBH. All their current day players are too vanilla to elicit any reaction of anger or violence, but I'd be more than happy to see Pettigrew take out Elbows Bickley and get himself a 10 year suspension (everyone's a winner!)

The fact you mentioned VB in that pot shot shows your distinct lack of understanding of any of our players.

It's a pity you have no ability to judge your own players, Van Berlo is less than useless and has the intestinal fortitude of runny custard, now rack off unless you can add to our board without the usual preaching you seem so keen on.

I predict Tom Logan will come off with his first blood rule at the 12 minute mark of the first term.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want blood, you got it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back