In and Outs vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT:EAGLETON GIA
IN: WARD O"KEEFE
Watched Willy today both can play and hard at it we will need that against the Swans.
Enough with the Gia knocking. Everyone is harder this year, including Gia. We won't be dropping anyone just for the sake of playing some kids that some BF posters seem to be obsessed with. Give them time. They're not in the Cooney/Griffen class to come straight in . I know other teams have blooded new kids but that's because they have needed to. We're winning. Let's lose before we get rid of guys that have contributed to our winning start. When Ray is ready, by all means replace Eagleton. But not yet.

As this board's greatest Gia knocker I must confess that I've been much happier with him this year.

He's earnt his spot and has worked hard on his softness:)

I think Eagleton needs to learn to tackle and not kick floaters (BTW I am an Eagleton fan) and, if anyone, his spot is in danger.

FWIW this week no changes with Ray, Williams and Everitt to be pressuring Hill, Eagleton and ????? in the coming weeks.

No Change this week.

If Josh Hill has another quiet one and Ray, OKeefe or Ward play well next week, I would consider giving Josh a game or two at Willi.

He may not be running as hard as we was earlier in games. I hope he does fire up this week though. I loved his work in the earlier games.

Your a harsh task master and I think are expecting a bit to much.

Josh Hill 7 games into his AFL career including plenty of time sitting on the bench gets 17 possesions.

Fan calls for him to be put on notice.

Jeez a fair few of our players who did a lot less than that in there first 0-15 games would be scared sh^tless of your brutal expectations.

Cripes smell the roses a few are doing less than that in 10-70 games.

Enough with the Gia knocking. Everyone is harder this year, including Gia. We won't be dropping anyone just for the sake of playing some kids that some BF posters seem to be obsessed with. Give them time. They're not in the Cooney/Griffen class to come straight in . I know other teams have blooded new kids but that's because they have needed to. We're winning. Let's lose before we get rid of guys that have contributed to our winning start. When Ray is ready, by all means replace Eagleton. But not yet.

I agree there is a fair bit of difference between having a fair game for Willy against a reserve team and playing the 2005 AFL premiers at their home ground in Sydney.

I'm sure both will get a test one day, but currently it with the side 5 and a draw in 6 outings that day looks more like it will be sometime in 2009.

Remove this Banner Ad

In and Outs vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back