Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan on 360 tonight; I think his first appearance on the show this year - thought I heard somewhere that he had rift with Robbo which is why he hadn’t appeared this year unlike all other 17 coaches but him being on now kind of puts that to bed.

I was curious about this as well. Just tuned in and Jordan Lewis hosting tonight as he is off on ‘medical grounds’ but they know he will be back for tomorrow nights show lol.

Assume that’s code for we need to get fagan on at least once this season, sit this one out.

I was curious about this as well. Just tuned in and Jordan Lewis hosting tonight as he is off on ‘medical grounds’ but they know he will be back for tomorrow nights show lol.

Assume that’s code for we need to get fagan on at least once this season, sit this one out.
Very interesting; I’ve recorded the episode and will watch later but I reckon you’re on to something.

Have you ever seen someone off sick as much as Robbo?

Ross the boss is defending us! No one respects Ross the boss more than me.
Just watching that now. Whateley is an arrogant twat. You could sense Fagans frustration with the HIA questions.
Ross put him in his place very well.

Defending us over what?

Fages was subjected to a very mild, more annoying than anything, line of questioning from nerdling about the Harris HIA. Fages had to play a straight bat otherwise it would have seemed disproportionately defensive.

Ross the Boss basically gave the answers Fages wanted to give and backed him up.

Saw a rumour on a private FB Lions group that there's going to be a Lions player on Sunrise tomorrow morning [around 7:55am] "announcing something big". Anyone heard anything?

E: Confirmed fake

Last edited:
Saw a rumour on a private FB Lions group that there's going to be a Lions player on Sunrise tomorrow morning [around 7:55am] "announcing something big". Anyone heard anything?

Zorko announcing another year?

Chris Fagan has been the cash cow all these years?

Who can say.

Cam just signed a 15 year contract 😍

15 more years of the Cam Rayner thread on the mainboard.

donald trump GIF

Will announcing his Brother is nominating Brisbane as a Father Son.

Zorko announcing another year?

Chris Fagan has been the cash cow all these years?

Who can say.
I always thought Stewie Dew was the cash cow ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez; Ross Lyon wearing bloody Birkenstocks on national tv on 360, not for the first time either. We don’t want to see your feet Ross - perhaps it’s only me repulsed by this but surely the producers make him wear shoes.
You're looking at his feet?

Fagan on 360 tonight; I think his first appearance on the show this year - thought I heard somewhere that he had rift with Robbo which is why he hadn’t appeared this year unlike all other 17 coaches but him being on now kind of puts that to bed.
Haha, how convenient. "Chris Fagan has standards" does not qualify as "medical grounds"!

Lol; Robbo saying tonight on 360 that he hasn’t missed an episode this year but needed to be managed on Monday night…hmm wonder why haha

Lol; Robbo saying tonight on 360 that he hasn’t missed an episode this year but needed to be managed on Monday night…hmm wonder why haha

So either I missed the fahan robbing stouch or I have forborne it. Can drive post provide a summary (that isn't just robbos a dick, cause that's a given). Thanks

I don't think there's anything in the world less funny than the roar deal joking about the crystal ball
The Roar Deal has been and is still great listening. But you do have to grit your teeth through the running jokes about the crystal ball and Dom's self-absorbed curses and superstitions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back