Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good interview with Lachie Neale on SEN right now

I watched 360 to see the Fages interview. God it can be tough viewing sometimes. Mark Robinson sitting there asking why our coaching group are tactical spuds and Fages having to tell everyone that we do have tactics and have won the most games of any club over the past 6 years.

I feel like the media set a bundle of narratives about us in 2019/20 and those just keep getting trotted out.

I watched 360 to see the Fages interview. God it can be tough viewing sometimes. Mark Robinson sitting there asking why our coaching group are tactical spuds and Fages having to tell everyone that we do have tactics and have won the most games of any club over the past 6 years.

I feel like the media set a bundle of narratives about us in 2019/20 and those just keep getting trotted out.

Rewatching the post-game coverage on fox when I got home from the Derby was so funny.

Kingy had his narrative set from half time so we had a whole segment on lachie not breaking the tag that was totally incongruous with what had happened to the determine the game.

Last edited:
Absolute gutter journalism with the mainstays on TV. It’s why I like Buckley on commentary, a very fresh view on the game and analysis.

For some reason, Anthony Hudson isn’t sighted much at all this finals series. Anyone know why? He would have made those games so much more iconic

Channel 7 has exclusive commentary rights for all the finals. I think that changes from next year? With the exception of the grand final, where fox footy can do their own commentary for replay only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie will be a late out

For Dayne Zorko on 360 tonight

Lachie will be a late out

For Dayne Zorko on 360 tonight

That's both very mean and hilarious. My stress levels shot up.

Not surprised. When the joint captains are mentioned it always neale is on field leader, and Harris is the public face. Figure that means neale doesn't like the media stuff, and zorko is much more experienced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back