MRP / Trib. Is Fyfe in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trouble, legit spoiling attempt (is the argument). Add to the fact the MRP owe him for allowing Boomer off for his bump on Selwood after Mark Fraser insisted all bumps to the head would be punished like Fyfe's after the uproar of him going.

Additionally the 70m penalty was sufficient on the day.

No trouble, legit spoiling attempt (is the argument). Add to the fact the MRP owe him for allowing Boomer off for his bump on Selwood after Mark Fraser insisted all bumps to the head would be punished like Fyfe's after the uproar of him going.

Additionally the 70m penalty was sufficient on the day.

I thought I must have missed the second 50m penalty along the way - set the umpiring tone for the day really.
That being the case, Fyfe to be hung at freo prison next Tuesday at 5pm for crimes against humanity

If Fyfe does get off with a fine it'll be strike two (remember the tripping charge).

Any teeny tiny indiscretion after that will cost him the Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo got a week for the same thing. But it led to a broken nose, so I think they took that into account even though they're not supposed to.

Actually the tribunal handbook says they ARE supposed to. It also says a strike with elbow or raised forearm should be graded more harshly than low impact, even where the actual impact was low, due to the perceived risk of injury.

The worse incidents on the day were the bump on de Boer by Gibson and the despicable act by Mitchell. Intentionally trying to hurt a person like he did is as low an act as I've seen on a field. Weak as. Fyfe struggled the 2nd half with the cork. When he did it to Tex he got the benefit of the doubt. No more. Worse than Boomer and Stevie J combined.

Second Bradbury? Priddis won outright last year. Or are you saying the umps stopped giving Fyfe votes after he got rubbed out... in round 2?
That's not really for you to question on here, is it?

Second Bradbury? Priddis won outright last year. Or are you saying the umps stopped giving Fyfe votes after he got rubbed out... in round 2?
Yes he did win it outright. I surely don't have to explain the Bradbury metaphor to you do I? Bradbury also won outright.

That's not really for you to question on here, is it?

Came to clarify a point regarding the tribunal rules, with which I am intimately acquainted, and sought clarification on a second point.

Should the Freo mods have an issue with my post I have full confidence they will deal appropriately.

No, but Fyfe could most likely have received a vote or 2 by being available to play in the games that he was suspended in.
Similarly Ablet would probably have won had he not been injured.
So yes, Priddis by most peoples opinions (even many Eagles supporters) did a Bradbury.

No, but Fyfe could most likely have received a vote or 2 by being available to play in the games that he was suspended in.
Similarly Ablet would probably have won had he not been injured.
So yes, Priddis by most peoples opinions (even many Eagles supporters) did a Bradbury.

Fair enough, thanks for responding constructively.

Came to clarify a point regarding the tribunal rules, with which I am intimately acquainted, and sought clarification on a second point.

Should the Freo mods have an issue with my post I have full confidence they will deal appropriately.
maybe you could better spend your night intimately acquainting yourself with ..yourself

If you want to have a conversation with a West Coast supporter about a West Coast player, take it up with them on their board. You may not be breaking any rules, but you know enough to realise that calling into question anything one of our posters says on this board won't end well. Mods will do what they will, and so will I.

I'll look forward to you reporting live from the tribunal on Fyfe's case, if it eventuates, on another board.

If you want to have a conversation with a West Coast supporter about a West Coast player, take it up with them on their board. You may not be breaking any rules, but you know enough to realise that calling into question anything one of our posters says on this board won't end well. Mods will do what they will, and so will I.

I'll look forward to you reporting live from the tribunal on Fyfe's case, if it eventuates, on another board.
Lame troll attempt is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back