Is it on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Draw opens up massively from here. We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves like people did after the Melbourne game but our destiny is definitely in our own hands from here

I get back to Australia on September 22 - I miss MOST of the finals! I can't be blamed for jinxing us lol
On that note you can all thank me for the Sydney win because I didn’t watch it 😁

Other than the last 5 minutes when I was in Harvey Norman buying a fridge and the poor salesman couldn’t get me to look at the prices

Then I made myself walk out but then went **** it and ran back in to watch McDonald miss

I was a mess , hooting and hollering on my own amongst the tv’s and fridges 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ladder position misleading atm because of our 'extra' 2 points from the draw.

we're in a good position, but are we the 3rd best team in the comp? nah. don't be fooled by the ladder.

on our day, we've just shown, we can beat anyone, even the best in the comp. but realistically, on their day, Swans, Blues, arguably Pies, Dogs, Geelong and Brisbane can all serve it up to us.

yes, we've beaten some of these. but i still think we're about the 6th best team in the comp, with some hungry teams below keen to spoil the party if they didn't have consistency issues of their own (Port, Dees, GWS) and even others who will give us a game (Hawks, Dons).

we win 3 of the next 4 we're well placed for finals, and '22 exp should help dispel some of those jitters. but a lot of big games to win yet.

how far we go will come down to character and mentality in the end, the skills are coming good and the games we've blown badly this year were more due to focus and execution than ability.

/novel

Get on with it and just win the whole ****ing thing you blokes.

Give the rest of Australia a team to support in September that doesnt turn the stomach when our own teams are nowhere near the action.

I'll even forgive you for Peter Mann and Peter Bell.

Oh "sorry for the intrusion".

Get on with it and just win the whole ****ing thing you blokes.

Give the rest of Australia a team to support in September that doesnt turn the stomach when our own teams are nowhere near the action.

I'll even forgive you for Peter Mann and Peter Bell.

Oh "sorry for the intrusion".

So no love for Collingwood or Carlton

It’s so hard living in WA and being in a position where you need to roll the dice and look like a dick if you buy airfares months in advance, but 2013 showed what a nightmare it was if you waited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back