Is it on?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have the guarantee, buy your flights now.
am glad my son talked us into the guarantee - will be worth the $80 IF we get in

Flights were easier to find than accommodation, at this point. I guess that's because Sydney hopefuls will have booked refundable rooms as well.

According to my ladder predictions, this is how our results over the next four games will impact out ladder position:

1 win: 8th place (WB V FRE)
2 wins: 7th place (GEE V FRE)
3 wins: 4th place (SYD V FRE)
4 wins: 3rd place (BRI V FRE)

Some very intimidating opponents come finals time which is why we need the double chance. This Essendon game is a must win.

According to my ladder predictions, this is how our results over the next four games will impact out ladder position:

1 win: 8th place (WB V FRE)
2 wins: 7th place (GEE V FRE)
3 wins: 4th place (SYD V FRE)
4 wins: 3rd place (BRI V FRE)

Some very intimidating opponents come finals time which is why we need the double chance. This Essendon game is a must win.
no chance of getting 2nd place?

Too much has to go right to get top two. We would need to win all four games and Brisbane would need to lose one of their next four: Saints (MRVL), Giants (G), Collingwood (MCG) and Essendon (G)

Only one there I can see is the Pies if they somehow find form, whilst we had a huge danger game against GWS away. With the way teams have been moving the ball from defence against us recently their handball game could really disturb us

Too much has to go right to get top two. We would need to win all four games and Brisbane would need to lose one of their next four: Saints (MRVL), Giants (G), Collingwood (MCG) and Essendon (G)
That’s not correct, we just need a greater percentage. Hopefully Essendon do us a solid and roll over for us

That’s not correct, we just need a greater percentage. Hopefully Essendon do us a solid and roll over for us
I was just about to say this and then I looked at Brisbane's last game. Essendon probably with their season over at the Gabba. Brisbane could win that by 25 goals with a home qualifying final on the line. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

am glad my son talked us into the guarantee - will be worth the $80 IF we get in

Flights were easier to find than accommodation, at this point. I guess that's because Sydney hopefuls will have booked refundable rooms as well.
I remember when I first took this up it cost $5.
I transferred it to my son 2 years ago. At $80 ? That is avarice.

I booked a family holiday overseas mid to late-ish September.
We will be back for the grand final, so here's hoping for a home ground prelim win. (We live in Melbourne)
Ladder predictor using my heart has us beating carlton in the home prelim, GWS in the granny & wc win the spoon.
Here's hoping

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We will be back for the grand final, so here's hoping for a home ground prelim win. (We live in Melbourne)
Ladder predictor using my heart has us beating carlton in the home prelim, GWS in the granny & wc win the spoon.
Here's hoping

Inject that into my veins

Here's hoping

What a stupid prediction…

Carlton aren’t making finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back