Is Sam Mitchell a serial pest??

Remove this Banner Ad

DannyJames13

Senior List
Jun 2, 2007
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Got a question for everyone, in particular hawthorn supporters: Is Sam Mitchell the best niggler in the game? I have not watched enough hawthorn games to pass judgement. Having been punched a low blow in the goolies twice, that I remember, i'm guessing he frustrates a few people.

Got a question for everyone, in particular hawthorn supporters: Is Sam Mitchell the best niggler in the game? I have not watched enough hawthorn games to pass judgement. Having been punched a low blow in the goolies twice, that I remember, i'm guessing he frustrates a few people.

It's not a matter of being niggling, it's just it's the only way that opposition clubs can stop him - by resorting to dirty tactics.

He doesnt niggle at all, rather gets niggled and mauled everytime he goes for the ball due to his extracting abilities.

Carr and Baker i think are the best nigglers

Nah. Quite a clean player. He just a lot of the ball and opposition try to stop him any way they can.

Getting punched in he goolies by Kerr is not evidence of anything - Kerr is a child.

Punching somebody in the nuts shouldn't be allowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it is just that he is better than everyone else. So out of desperation Sheedy and others get the snipers to take cheap shots.

No it is just that he is better than everyone else. So out of desperation Sheedy and others get the snipers to take cheap shots.

Sam Mitchell was all over jason johnson that day, and out of frustration johnson stupidly put his elbow up, it was bad luck to both that it got him in the balls.

From what I've seen, he doesn't mind getting amongst it but his major skill is in winning and clearing the ball from stoppages. Against Sydney, Kirk was on him all day. He is obviously considered very important by the Hawks because Crawford was laying blocks on for him for most of the first half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Sam Mitchell a serial pest??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back