MRP / Trib. Isaac Heeney - High contact on Jimmy Webster

Remove this Banner Ad

He turned around and some idiot is grabbing him 40 metres off the ball, so maybe he gets off on that, but it's the afl
who knows

He isn't winning the brownlow either way, so that's not a factor

-playing grand finals in victoria when we finish top
-getting trade banned and having cola stripped off us because Fitzpatrick had a tantrum for Franklin not going to GWS.
-2016 Grand Final umpiring.
-Goodes being driven out of the game.

Yeah, 'looked after.' Meanwhile lovable losers Stkilda getting funnelled millions by the AFL to exist for general incompetence.

Heeney Blakey Mills etc etc

Give us those blokes and extra salary cap the AFL could keep the coin they dish out as compensation for the shot we cop.

Jy Simpkin supports him escaping a suspension

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will make up some BS excuse for him like Cripps got when he won the Brownlow a few years back after pile driving a bloke in the head. Complete bush league
AFL tried their best to suspend Cripps. Some hot shot lawyer found a legal loophole that got him off in the end but had to go through every stage of the tribunal and appeal system to get there.

I think Heeney will get off as it's a far less impactful hit than Cripps on Ah Chee

Barry Hall got off back in the day for giving a guy a smack in the Prelim Final. 50 metres away from play. Guess what? It was deemed not behind play. Can’t have crowd pullers being rubbed out can you.

AFL tried their best to suspend Cripps. Some hot shot lawyer found a legal loophole that got him off in the end but had to go through every stage of the tribunal and appeal system to get there.

I think Heeney will get off as it's a far less impactful hit than Cripps on Ah Chee
Yes that was beautifully orchestrated by the AFL, everyone was fooled thinking that it was the lawyer that got Cripps off. Lawyer got the credit in most people's eyes so I'm sure they were happy to participate in the charade

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Isaac Heeney - High contact on Jimmy Webster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back