Isaac Quaynor injury

Remove this Banner Ad

What would the penalty and uproar have been if a "Black" player had caused this to a "White" player?
Slobo and Wilson strangely silent, no surprises there.
Racism continues to be alive and well in the AFL !!
BLM

I feel embarrassed for you. I envy people who have not had the misfortune of reading this post.

the only time your screw ins were ever checked was in primary school..

that being said... the only time you’d ever have an issue with them is if you’d walked on asphalt, gravel or concrete in them which resulted in the sprig getting damaged and sharp burrs forming on the edges.. in primary school the ump would check them with a file in hand to de-burr any edges... if that didnt do the job you then had to replace the screw in or you weren't allowed to play.

but geezus... you’d think with oh&s being such a massive part of most industries these days that it couldnt be possible for an incident like this to even occur.. unless the AFL‘s WHS Safety officers are totally inept.. surely this would‘ve been identified as a potential hazard by someone in the organisation at some point in time, a risk assessment undertaken and policies put in place to ensure it cant happen..

then again.. most of the dopes running the show are inept.. so the AFL’s OH&S dept is probably full of morons too!...

The game is boring and all footy boots should have sharp sprigs, players to grow their nails and elbowing to be allowed back in the game
No one seems to take me seriously when I suggest the the full back on each side should ride a motorbike, the goal umpire at each end uses his flags to try to block the ball going through for a goal and it's multiball if the ball hits the post (2 additional balls added to the field for 2 mins).

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Quaynor injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back