Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

absolutely. what the f**k is wrong with us collectively. israel is subjected to a horrible invasion after decades of treating the palestinians abominably and the world is outraged. and under the “isreal should protect itself” catchcry we accept this inhumane savagery against people who can’t protect themselves. what gutless grotesque creatures netanyahu and his band of abhorrent acolytes are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel bad for Israeli athletes if they're allowed to compete in Paris. There's going to be so much booing!

They've killed so many athletes now that they should be banned. It will just be better for everyone.

(this is an old story, but let's not forget how long they've been at it.)

I sincerely hope that isn't the case, these athletes have done nothing wrong and shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of their politicians.

I sincerely hope that isn't the case, these athletes have done nothing wrong and shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of their politicians.
Russia has been banned from FIFA, I can't see why Israel shouldn't be.

FIFA have been delaying a vote on Israel because the leaders don't want them banned, but they know a vote will go against Israel.

I think people in Australia, US and UK don't understand how much the Israel Genocide upsets many post-colonial countries in particular. "This is exactly what we teach about what the British/Yanks/French/Russians did to us!!"

To hear Thomas Massie say he is the only Republican he knows that doesn't have an "AIPAC guy" is disturbing. I watched Kyle Kulinsky cover him saying that and suggested it is almost as the same with the Democrats, maybe a bit better but not by much.
They all have a minder who makes sure they act in Israel's interests.
This should be unacceptable.

Last edited:
Russia has been banned from FIFA, I can't see why Israel shouldn't be.

FIFA have been delaying a vote on Israel because the leaders don't want them banned, but they know a vote will go against Israel.

I think people in Australia, US and UK don't understand how much the Israel Genocide upsets many post-colonial countries in particular. "This is exactly what we teach about what the British/Yanks/French/Russians did to us!!"
I don't think FIFA are the bastions of credible governance in the first place, so I'd take their "boycott" with a pinch of salt.

The Olympic banning was due to documented doping so is a different kettle of fish.

There may be political consequences of the conflict, but it's not like any athletes (that I'm aware of) are coming out in support of what is happening.

I don't think FIFA are the bastions of credible governance in the first place, so I'd take their "boycott" with a pinch of salt.

The Olympic banning was due to documented doping so is a different kettle of fish.

There may be political consequences of the conflict, but it's not like any athletes (that I'm aware of) are coming out in support of what is happening.
South Africa was banned for their apartheid Govt for 32 years.

Once a ban goes on Israel, it would have to wait until the apartheid finished before it would be lifted. Once it goes on, it might be decades before it comes off.

North Korea, Rhodesia, Germany (3x), Japan, Bulgaria, Austria, Turkey, Hungary have all been banned at various points for racism/war related reasons.

You couldn't ban Israel without banning Russia for the same reason, but they haven't bothered banning Russia because they're already banned. Maybe toss the Israeli athletes in under no flag with the Russians, it's probably the only way they won't be booed vociferously and it's pretty ordinary to let the Israeli flag fly at the olympics while they're on trial for genocide. 38% of French people think Israel are committing ethnic cleansing. It's a lot higher among their Muslim population.

Right, every person that said Hamas or Palestine are the obstruction to peace needs to accept that they've been wrong the whole time. Israel are only interested in a one-state solution. Genocide/ethnic cleansing and apartheid are the only options they're considering.

The best time to sanction Israel was 30 years ago. The next best time is now.

Right, every person that said Hamas or Palestine are the obstruction to peace needs to accept that they've been wrong the whole time. Israel are only interested in a one-state solution. Genocide/ethnic cleansing and apartheid are the only options they're considering.

israel has never wanted a solution of any sort. their motivation for decades has been terror and occupation. all this does is formalise it and give their u.s flunkies nowhere to go.

a man of truth, conviction and honesty. if there were more jews like him there’d be a chance for justice, fairness, equality, and peace in the region.

and jvc too

motor

FIFA are voting on Sunday whether to ban Israel. Should be awkward for the US who concurrently don't really care about FIFA, but are also hosting the 2026 World Cup.

Israel might be banned from even potential qualification.

Not sure how the voting works, if it's by confederation or by country.

Just a week before the Paris Olympics starts....

One of the least surprising developments of the whole conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back