It has to be asked - who is going to be at the Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

My Brother and I are heading over for the game!! Should be a great match, big difference between finishing 5th and 6th so plenty to play for.

Where do most of the Crows fans generally sit?

My Brother and I are heading over for the game!! Should be a great match, big difference between finishing 5th and 6th so plenty to play for.

More like finishing 7th and travelling to Brisbane. We've gotta win this one badly!

booked my tickets a few weeks ago. got some pretty nice seats on the coventry end - happy to know it's the crows cheer squad end!!

can't wait, lets smash em!!

(it is still saturday twilight right?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'll be heading in. Prob be on level 3 in standing room (less distance to the bar) with 2 old* drunk carlton supporters (my uncles are coming over to adelaide- ironic hey?) So if you see me feel free to say hi and help me shut them up!

*they're in their 40's so probably not that old...

Yeah I'll be there somewhere on the wing. Looking forward to this one despite the unusual starting time. I wonder whether the Crows are able to catch a flight back to Adelaide after the game?

This may sound strange but isnt the thread title a little odd? Why does it have to be asked? Wouldnt Who is going to the game suffice?

No difference actually (between 5th and 6th)... However plenty to play for because if Brisbane defeat Sydney, the loser will finish 7th. That is your big difference

No difference actually (between 5th and 6th)... However plenty to play for because if Brisbane defeat Sydney, the loser will finish 7th. That is your big difference

5th is an easier road to the granny. Finish 6th and you face a Saints outfit in the Prelim. However after todays performance there might not be much difference anymore. Have the Saints had their game plan worked out?

Remove this Banner Ad

It has to be asked - who is going to be at the Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back