Scape Goat I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality wouldn't it be a negotiated pay out which would depend on how far he's into the extension?

I watched the presser until Ken disagreed about us being too defensively minded.

glory be off, it’s whats killed us all year you ignorant twat.

Ports are farked
Jesus. This is why i cannot watch his pressers. He is totally forkin clueless. We cannot crack 70 points ffs.

As others have mentioned the concerning thing for me is Keith Thomas’ pre game interview. He thinks we are really close and Ken is the man to lead us to the promised land. Whether it’s blind faith or he’s putting up a front, I don’t know, but KT has played. Surely he can see what we all see.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As others have mentioned the concerning thing for me is Keith Thomas’ pre game interview. He thinks we are really close and Ken is the man to lead us to the promised land. Whether it’s blind faith or he’s putting up a front, I don’t know, but KT has played. Surely he can see what we all see.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hmm.

If Ken goes early then KT and Koch fall on their swords too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This gets asked as if we'll be canvassing for volunteers to get up bright and early to open the local St Vincent de Paul.

Its that poisoned chalice shit all over again.

This gets asked as if we'll be canvassing for volunteers to get up bright and early to open the local St Vincent de Paul.
Seemed that way when we signed Ken...

And all the good work was undone when they jumped at shadows and signed Ken to an unnecessary, premature contract extension.
They'd turned a irrelevant basket case around in a short time. It wasn't going to happen overnight, we got spoilt in 2014 clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back