Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Radio saying Pick 5, and favourable swaps to the Gold Coast for academy picks.
So if it turns out to be pick 5 and then a shifting picks between years that would be signed off if it was a separate trade, will AFL media declare that we have won the trade period? Or will they go straight to the media guy who thinks we overpaid?

So if it turns out to be pick 5 and then a shifting picks between years that would be signed off if it was a separate trade, will AFL media declare that we have won the trade period? Or will they go straight to the media guy who thinks we overpaid?

No as soon as the deal goes through Izak will be unproven player that Adelaide have taken a massive gamble on with a top 5 plus extra picks.

Prior to the trade going through, Izak is a superstar in the making that is worth every bit of pick 5 plus more.

What a DH..... So now the Crows apparently regret getting Rankine.

Why does Kane continually jump the gun and make stupid comments like this

My thoughts about Kane have always been that I suspect he's not that bright and has a habit of making rash comments that don't age very well.

One of my favourites is where Melbourne traded Jack Watts for the Bayley Fritsch draft pick.

Kane Cornes, "Somoene call the police there's been robbery".
Sensible comments don't drive engagment. Literally as simple as that. Say dumb shit, engagement goes up, more ads get seen/heard by people clicking to see what dumb shit Kane/Damo said this time.

Also can't keep on top of his own bullshit

Why would we have buyers remorse about doing the deal with Rankine if JHF is available, when last week he said JHF "wouldn't even look at us"??

Like I said before, I think it's pretty clear that he's not very bright.

He once had a massive sook on air when Matt Crouch won the Showdown medal and when people were calling him out for being biased, he claimed to be one of the most unbiased judges around.

For Kane to firstly refer to himself as "unbiased" is complete stupidly, but to actually expect people to believe it suggests that he's an imbecile of the highest order.

Last edited:
Like I said before, I think it's pretty clear that he's not very bright.

He once had a massive sook on air when Matt Crouch won the Showdown medal and when people were calling him out for being biased, he claimed to be one of the most unbiased judges around.

For Kane to firstly refer to himself as "unbiased" is completely stupidly, but to actually expect people to believe it suggests that he's an imbecile of the highest order.

I am sure his love for Ken is about keeping Chad in a job. Can't see Chad being kept around once Ken goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we tee off on Justin Reid yet?
Holding Hold The Line GIF

Trade Radio once again potting Rankine for going to Adelaide's "fishbowl" "2 team town", "can be anonymous in GC".
Nice that they admit it's the home of football now

Trade Radio once again potting Rankine for going to Adelaide's "fishbowl" "2 team town", "can be anonymous in GC".
This is the most absurd line of argument I’ve ever heard. Do these peanuts ever stop and think about the tripe they’re rolling out.

Telling a showman to play in front of a disinterested one fifth full crowd versus a stadium full of adoring fans.

What a bunch of **** knuckles.

This is the most absurd line of argument I’ve ever heard. Do these peanuts ever stop and think about the tripe they’re rolling out.

Telling a showman to play in front of a disinterested one fifth full crowd versus a stadium full of adoring fans.

What a bunch of * knuckles.

No but you see he's not a private school rich white kid so he probably doesn't actually know what's good for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back