Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 5 is overpaying for Rankine.
I don't disagree but not in picks but $$$ all the headlines were we paid too much for Betts but once he started lighting it up he seemed a bargain. I hope the same with Rankine that when he kicks 5 goals and dazzles and wins us games we think we are better for it. It is huge coin and a pick for a small forward but you pay overs to get elite talent to your club. I have been critical of us in the past losing elite players as we 9 times out of 10 never pay overs.

Last edited:

Gold Coast get shafted against any other teams in terms with trading , but when it comes to us they demanding the world
Pick 7 just gets thrown away.

No idea why we’d cave. Held our nerve with Dawson, walked Hately to the PSD. Now this shit. Giving up pick 5, any pick swaps should benefit us surely.

How angry would our supporters be if we signed up some average player on a huge long deal, let's say Reilly O'Brien, and we had to give up pick 5 to get rid of him?

It's the height of incompetent list management. Yet somehow these garbage hack list managers they've got have the wood over us in trades

Because they think they can use the AFL to push us over being an interstate side.
Turns out they were correct.
Cant wait to see King and Rowell return to Victoria for late 1st rounder.

Like I said before, I think it's pretty clear that he's not very bright.

He once had a massive sook on air when Matt Crouch won the Showdown medal and when people were calling him out for being biased, he claimed to be one of the most unbiased judges around.

For Kane to firstly refer to himself as "unbiased" is complete stupidly, but to actually expect people to believe it suggests that he's an imbecile of the highest order.
Don't forget, this is the guy that stormed out of a PAFC B & F night and spat the dummy because he didnt win it.

That sums him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kornes: JHF only wants to go to Port, has no interest in going to the Crows

The next day

Kornes: Really have to question the Crows getting Rankine, bet they have buyers remose cause if they didn't they didn't get Rankine they could have traded for JHF.
Korn is the designated pusher of Pear propaganda now relegating poor old Rucci to absolute irrelevance .
Rooch has no genuine info, he stuffed the Dunkley call going out on a limb trying to be the first and when Crows said we were having a quiet trade period assumed we would have a crack @ JHF next year he came out with “ If you did a poll in the Port change rooms you might be surprised in how many players would want him” , how that has changed 😳

Time to go back to the villa in Italy and stay there, your days of agitation are over.

btw I know you read our forum old mate 😉

It's time to split 5, it's time we look after our best interests, if they're so desperate for a 2nd round pick next year we say ok but we're splitting 5 to get two first round picks one in the this and one in next year
i don't know why we didn't go straight to geelong and offer them 5 for their 2 1st rounders when that got done

Done.

Izak Rankine is coming home.

Adelaide has secured the exciting forward in a deal centred around the Crows’ pick five in this year’s AFL draft after negotiations with Gold Coast dragged into the trade period’s second week.

Future third- and fourth-round picks are also headed to the Suns, who sent Rankine, pick 46 and a future fourth-round selection to Adelaide.

Reported deal done

"Future third- and fourth-round picks are also headed to the Suns, who sent Rankine, pick 46 and a future fourth-round selection to Adelaide."
so it is basically pick 5 and if we finish above GC next year, it would be less than pick 5 and the reverse if we finish below them..but it is essentially pick 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back