Jacinta Allan - How long can she keep the wool over the populist eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

I do love how we get a no stone unturned headline

you read the article and the EPA has been there 9 times since a death in October

so are you saying they didn't do their jobs or are you just saying you will do more because you have to say that now?

Just another one of those (more and more frequent) moments where you have to wonder what planet the politicians are on.

Wtf is this? Housing is probably THE policy failure in Australia. People can’t get a roof over their heads, a basic human need… and this? Some sort of satire?

Where the **** are these people?

Just another one of those (more and more frequent) moments where you have to wonder what planet the politicians are on.

Wtf is this? Housing is probably THE policy failure in Australia. People can’t get a roof over their heads, a basic human need… and this? Some sort of satire?

I was not prepared for how bad that would be.

The clip art pictures, the stamp that is clearly not stamping anything

Who thought that would be a good idea :tearsofjoy:

What would be going through the mind of all the people involved that they would think that was a good idea?

That felt like something out of an amateur acting class. I was half expecting the Director to yell "CUT!!!!"

Also the pack of paper you buy. It’s smaller than that and is 500 sheets. That looks like a box of 5. 2500 sheets

This will be in an episode of utopia for sure

Reminds me of the time Tony Abbott announced if elected how many new jobs he would create…..which was just the offical estimates of what would happen anyway

800 homes sometime in the future is what a days worth of our insane immigration intake? Or the airbnb stock state government allows in single suburbs?

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just gobsmacking how out of touch it is

I’ll hand it to Dan, he wasn’t into this shit - I don’t think he so much as cracked a smile in 10 years

Got on with the job and the voters rewarded him come election time
oh he self promoted, he just generally did it a lot better

one thing is pretty clear though

both the majors are getting really really bad at social media

oh he self promoted, he just generally did it a lot better

one thing is pretty clear though

both the majors are getting really really bad at social media

Yep he certainly did - I just mean he wasn’t dumb enough to do it a jokey or satirical way.

People take stuff like “I literally don’t have anywhere to live” seriously

This almost just says that Allen doesn’t get that

Breathtakingly out of touch

Yep he certainly did - I just mean he wasn’t dumb enough to do it a jokey or satirical way.

People take stuff like “I literally don’t have anywhere to live” seriously

This almost just says that Allen doesn’t get that

Breathtakingly out of touch
i dont think anyone who has been in politics for a long time can get it really

they live in their own little rich bubble of bull ****ery

Just for clarity, is the ban related to either flag, or the specific pins that contain both the Aboriginal flag and the Palestinian flag?
Seems like a non-story.

Their dress code explicitly states employees are to demonstrate impartiality, and pins require formal approval. Approved pins include one stating "always was, always will be".

I can understand a crackdown on Palestine flags. There's really no need to demonstrate support for either side of the Israel/Palestine conflict through apparel at the workplace.

I suppose one side of politics sees that as reason to use a victim narrative.

Seems like a non-story.

Their dress code explicitly states employees are to demonstrate impartiality, and pins require formal approval. Approved pins include one stating "always was, always will be".

I can understand a crackdown on Palestine flags. There's really no need to demonstrate support for either side of the Israel/Palestine conflict through apparel at the workplace.

I suppose one side of politics sees that as reason to use a victim narrative.

Can't wait for someone to try wearing an Israeli flag and then our newly minted Special Envoy comes out and claims it's anti-semitic when they're told to take it off :rolleyes:

I'm not really sure why employees of the state library need to be impartial though...

Jacinta Allan - How long can she keep the wool over the populist eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back