Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially been traded to NM from WCE in exchange for #67 - welcome Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, backline:-

Comben
Logue
Archer
Corr
McDonald (sigh)
Daniel

(which shows why Daniel was needed from a ball use perspective; with enough interceptors and play-off-man potential from the others to help mitigate the risk of him being left isolated against a marking opponent)
Id rather fish over lmac

That backline lacks speed once we move Kerch to the wing

Fish can still provide the pace and rebound (eventually when Goater gets 100% fit and after a few vfl games he should be in and we can move fish forward)

But I digress back to darling what jumper number we thinking for some reason I think he would look good in number 1

Id rather fish over lmac

Fish can still provide the pace and rebound (eventually when Goater gets 100% fit and after a few vfl games he should be in and we can move fish forward)

But I digress back to darling what jumper number we thinking for some reason I think he would look good in number 1
Fisher cannot defend. Caleb and Fisher in the same backline is just a total liability.

Id rather fish over lmac

Unfortunately I think it'll be another transitional year for our backline.

But hoping by the end of 2025 it solidifies around something like

Archer - Logue - Chom
Goater - W Dawson - Daniel

With Hardeman on the bench.

Could move Bergman to No. 14 or 5 and have Darling slip into No. 27.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially been traded to NM from WCE in exchange for #67 - welcome Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back