Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ease up mate, he didn’t share anything intimate from the conversation.

What he pass on, at the end of the contract Clarko reckons his done, our list lacks talent 😂😂 wow!!

I’m quite sure Clarko wouldn’t care less.

And you know what our supporters have had enough, let’s be real here Clarko is taking over a mill a year to coach us. This isn’t a donation of his time.
You don't shake a blokes hand, break bread with him and then run off to a forum full of strangers that same day to divulge what was said. That's shifty AF. He said himself that he broke a mountain of trust. If you think that sort of behaviour is okay then good luck, I don't knife mates or pretend to be peoples friends only to betray their trust.

You don't shake a blokes hand, break bread with him and then run off to a forum full of strangers that same day to divulge what was said. That's shifty AF. He said himself that he broke a mountain of trust. If you think that sort of behaviour is okay then good luck, I don't knife mates or pretend to be peoples friends only to betray their trust.

I’m never leaving big footy.

I’m never leaving big footy.

John Oliver GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

It's a form of snitching and is likely to land you a beatdown in most circles.

The image of a random man with a name tag "Sphynx" on his breast walking under an underpass during a torrential downpour, seeking shelter from the unrelenting rains, walking towards a phone box that appears to be mysteriously ringing just for him, only to get within a step of the box before Brady and Will Thursfield emerge from dark bricked service entrances under the cover of darkness, wearing North polos but the ****ed ones with the orange on the sleeves and start just whaling on this bloke, really ****in putting the screws to him, targeting the soft spots, kicking him while he's down .. then Brady calls Will off and leans down and whispers "you shut your ****in mouth and don't you ****in dare post private pork dinner chats on Bigfooty again, Clarko sends his regards" before delivering another swift kick to the kidneys and jumping into a waiting pedal-powered car commandeered by Kevin White, but not before spitting on the lifeless prone body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be the new descriptor for inner scrote information.

‘So I heard over a pork dinner chat with…’
I'm thinking of a segment on AFL.com. "This week on Private Pork Dinner Chats, Sphynx reveals the future of Clarko's coaching tenure at North, whilst Ligma and Samsquanch debate the cost effective health benefits of Tapeworms." Better than that "Gettable" nonsense or any of Damo's pontificating.

I'm thinking of a segment on AFL.com. "This week on Private Pork Dinner Chats, Sphynx reveals the future of Clarko's coaching tenure at North, whilst Ligma and Samsquanch debate the cost effective health benefits of Tapeworms." Better than that "Gettable" nonsense or any of Damo's pontificating.
Or a late night SBS reality TV show.

Clarko instilling a high standards and a winning mentality before a younger coach with a better understanding of how to get the most out of modern footballers and a gameplan that wins a flag in the late 2020s, not early 2010s, would actually be ideal.

I doubt Clarko would be "holding back" if he's realistic about not having the gas in the tank to take North to a premiership, can't really say -- based off recent seasons of football -- that would be any time soon anyway. I do worry about him bringing into many shittrucks like 2025 Jack Darling and trading out picks for "win now" rather than a holistic approach of general club improvement that brings together a squad that challenges frequently in the second part of this decade.

For me, it all starts with a gameplan and, like this year, we'll know 15 minutes into rd. 1 next year if we have something that gets the most out of our squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back