Jack O'Shea

Remove this Banner Ad

Timbermerchant

Draftee
Oct 16, 2001
exiled in Dublin
Other Teams
the Deise
Do ye remember Jack O'Shea in the series in the 1980's, sailing through the Aussie defense like a knife through butter. A fitter player could not be found on the pitch and with guts, high fielding and the ability to give and take a flake he showed what pride in the National Jersey is all about. You should get some videotapes of his performance and give them to your missing players who didn't play for whatever reason (lack of interest from what I've read here), and see can it spark some fire in their professional overpaid bellies

Who gives a Jack O'S**t? :D

Just remember how embarrassingly Andrew McLeod tackled one of your lot last year in game 2.

Running all the way from one end of the ground to the centre to bring his ass down!

And we kicked your arse that series.

I thought you lot had the Goalkeeper thing sorted after the John Platten recurring nightmare years ago, but this year your coach is again showing the kind of tactical naivety more often seen at u-12 level. Ha-ha-ha!! nice one!!

Roll on the weekend

Originally posted by Timbermerchant
I thought you lot had the Goalkeeper thing sorted after the John Platten recurring nightmare years ago, but this year your coach is again showing the kind of tactical naivety more often seen at u-12 level. Ha-ha-ha!! nice one!!

Roll on the weekend

wouldnt have something to do with the fact that we dont have goalkeepers in our game would it, its something new to goodwin, something that he has probably only done for 15 minutes before last fri night

Walshy

Walshy , I think playing in the Acadamy U-19 game against the Irish last Tuesday was a bit more than 15 mins , what age is he anyway.
What was the score in that again , oh yes 110-10 to the Irish.
Is this Academy the future of Aussie rules ??? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack O'Shea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back