Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there may be TWO factors:

Our players give the umps more disrespect than other teams do

and/or

Our fans give the umps more disrespect than other supporters do
nah compared to crows fans at home games we are saints

I think it's the big boo's and subsequent bronx cheers (like in the Suns game) that probably annoy them, because they know we are scrutinizing and holding them accountable, in a slightly more sophisticated way than just BAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL and HOLDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And West Coast fans make Crows fans look almost normal. No matter how you spin it we're an outlier for home umpiring and have been for years.
Agreed tingle's barrackers are bad enough, but if they awarded a trophy to the club whose supporters can take booing to another level when they begin doing it very early in games and often for no apparent reason to a neutral, I suspect wet toast would hold it in perpetuity.

I posted it elsewhere, but the fate of this year rests fairly and squarely on the fitness and form of this young, second year player and Zak Butters.

We have a decent enough sample size now to show that when Butters, Rozee and JHF are dynamic in the midfield our team plays a completely different way to when Boak and Wines are in there. The latter two have not been able to get going at all this year, and almost certainly won’t before the season ends.

If JHF carries a niggle from here on, and is reduced to 80 minute/10 touch JHF per game, we won’t be able to get near the other finals bound sides.

I posted it elsewhere, but the fate of this year rests fairly and squarely on the fitness and form of this young, second year player and Zak Butters.

We have a decent enough sample size now to show that when Butters, Rozee and JHF are dynamic in the midfield our team plays a completely different way to when Boak and Wines are in there. The latter two have not been able to get going at all this year, and almost certainly won’t before the season ends.

If JHF carries a niggle from here on, and is reduced to 80 minute/10 touch JHF per game, we won’t be able to get near the other finals bound sides.
No JHF, Butters shut down and only Rozee delivering, we looked very slow in the midfield with Boak, Wines and Drew getting major roles, with cameos from Mead, X, and Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No JHF, Butters shut down and only Rozee delivering, we looked very slow in the midfield with Boak, Wines and Drew getting major roles, with cameos from Mead, X, and Burgoyne
Against the Blue, our midfield looked discombobulated and slow.

As stated, Wines, Boak, Drew and Lycett are all slow and not creative and the midfield looked second rate.

There was a piece of play that really irked me. I think it was in the 2nd and Boak got the ball in the centre and tried to take on a tackler but had Butters right next him ready to take off. It was the obvious handpass but for some reason, Boak didn't give it to him.

Against the Blue, our midfield looked discombobulated and slow.

As stated, Wines, Boak, Drew and Lycett are all slow and not creative and the midfield looked second rate.

There was a piece of play that really irked me. I think it was in the 2nd and Boak got the ball in the centre and tried to take on a tackler but had Butters right next him ready to take off. It was the obvious handpass but for some reason, Boak didn't give it to him.
Discombobulated 🤔 ya just making up words now... Lol

Back to his best yesterday I reckon. Fell over a few times but still got heaps of first possessions out of stoppage and used it well.

Shame Farrell shat the bed at the end because otherwise that would have been a sublime play at the death. Absolute pinpoint kick to advantage.

Zdf Im Horny GIF by funk

Lmfao

Horny is gonna b a port legend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back