List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In this draft I'm happy to give up the picks to get a gun in.

This draft is already compromised with WB getting 1st pick and due to COVID giving no exposure to regional kids.

Next year will be a superdraft.

We have Jeremy Cameron.

Yep... those future 2nds could easily be in the 23/27 range... and definitely in a better draft.
Although... we may end up using them to trade back into this draft maybe.
I think that the value of those 2 picks would be better than pick 20 this year.
So for mine.... it wasn't really 3 first rounders for Cameron.

Unless its a very good offer ... we hold them ..... but I suspect we will talk to clusb based on needs ..and based on who is availabel at a certain pick in draft we may move one or both

So 3 firsts out, but 2 future round 2 picks in, and depending on how teams perform need year, those picks could turn out more viable than pick 20 this year?

Must say, we also seem to have better luck with round 2 picks than we do with first round picks
Id think that they will easily combined be better than 20 this year.... 20 this year could end up blowing out to 25ish aswell.

With kids not being able to make a late charge at the draft this year... there will be a bunch of them in next years draft and it will be a much deeper draft.

Id trade that pick 20 for those 2x F2s every day of the week.

So with no NGA next year (still father sons).

Picks could be appox 26 and 32ish next year if those clubs finish 9 and say 14. Without Dunkley Ess have got worse.

Sounds terrible and we need some luck but it's essentially just pick 16 this year + two pick slides that will be less than 5 spots.

Morons should have taken pick 10. Lost Hately for nothing and Caldwell for a bag of chips.

Melbourne - 26, 33 future fourth
for Brown, 28 and future fourth

Brown - 130 games, 287 goals

Geelong - 13, 15, 20
for Cameron, Future 2nd, Future 2nd

Cameron 171 games, 430 goals

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Man I don't get the melts at all. We effectively swapped Kelly for Cameron. We are going to have a gun forward line now for the next few years and will be up to our eyeballs in the flag race for sure. This years draft wasn't all that great anyway and we have a good hand for the better draft next year. Add to that we did well last year too.

Bloody excited for next season now. Can't wait!

So just threw away that entire draft hand we were all so happy with.

Guess Wells won't have a chance to show us what he can do with good picks...

Er.... don’t drink before you post mate.

Wells has already shown us what he can do with good picks... Smedts, Lang, Thurlow.

I think that the board has taken Wells’ drafting license off him. He is only allowed to trade. Thank f*ck for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Henry will be shattered he wont be getting his brother down to the cattery!!!

Cats cave is the headline on AFL website! Giants score historic draft bounty! Yep! 3 first rounders that’s terrible for a 28 year old! All chips are in for 2021!
Cup or disastrous trade. Probably need to go back to back to satisfy this trade!

Let's all take a moment for our saviour Steven Motlop. I would have taken a can of cola (not even coke brand) to get rid of that guy.
We got pick 19.
Pick 19 got us Gary Ablett and pick 24.
Pick 24 got us Tim Kelly - who at least gave us two great years.
Tim Kelly has now turned into Jeremy Cameron.
If you had told me 3 years ago, that we would turn Motlop into Ablett and Cameron, I would have had the laugh of a lifetime. Not to mention Cooper Stephens
Let GWS have a giggle. They're just developing high draft picks for the rest of the comp anyway, and we look a damn sight better than the Pies or Dodoro.
Its natural for humans to frame their unchangeable circumstances with a false positive bias.

Normally i question biases, however, given I believe the meaning of life is to maximise net positive emotions over our lifetimes then I will not question this post. i will support it.

Jack Henry will be shattered he wont be getting his brother down to the cattery!!!
Just have to convince him to not nominate for this draft :p

Alex McDonald (Camerons manager) on trade radio now. He said Cameron was never going to go back to GWS. Leaving wasn't about the GWS culture and he was thankful for his time there and what they did for him. He said it was all about lifestyle change and that Cameron is a very relaxed bloke but had a sleepless night last night.

Last edited:
Man I don't get the melts at all. We effectively swapped Kelly for Cameron. We are going to have a gun forward line now for the next few years and will be up to our eyeballs in the flag race for sure. This years draft wasn't all that great anyway and we have a good hand for the better draft next year. Add to that we did well last year too.

Bloody excited for next season now. Can't wait!
Something every person in their right mind would have absolutely jumped at this time last year.

Well thus ends the most embarrassing couple of weeks I've ever seen from Geelong supporters.
Well since the evil succubus that is Tim Kelly's girlfriend and Caddy the Bull isn't going anywhere times anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

Back