JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Port - staring down the barrel of a really bad year or ironing out the kinks in the new game plan and will come good?

Reason for q: Impact on viability of Wingard / Hartlett (alongside individual performance)
If they come out and average 100 by the byes, they will still be priced sub 500k (480-490k range).

I think it's best to hold off and wait until after there bye as the small price increase is worth the look to see if they will make the cut for a keeper position. If they were priced in the 300's, they might be worth the risk but not at their current prices.

a couple port and gc players could actually be useful. Sure they miss round 9 which is annoying, but they play all throughout the byes, and having someone like gaz during those 3 weeks when it is hardest to a field a team will be really useful.

a couple port and gc players could actually be useful. Sure they miss round 9 which is annoying, but they play all throughout the byes, and having someone like gaz during those 3 weeks when it is hardest to a field a team will be really useful.
I'll be looking to bring them in straight after their bye

Q: Port - staring down the barrel of a really bad year or ironing out the kinks in the new game plan and will come good?

Reason for q: Impact on viability of Wingard / Hartlett (alongside individual performance)

I think Port are in trouble but Wingard will still score well IMO. Hartlett I'm not convinced on as he's not a natural half back.

liked for the last part

HH is much more damaging as a wing/HFF
The similarities between HH and Rich are uncanny, both booming kicks who havent fulfilled their talent.

Correct. If HH looks like he is going to play back in the middle again I'll jump on. Rich is and never has been an option in supercoach since his rookie price debut season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not liking the emergence of Archie Smith up there. Gawnstein this season is actually cheaper than the start of last season.
No preseason and injury a concern.
Upgrade Sandi to Spudstein at Bye's looking on the cards.
Fremantle have the Bye the week after North.
Stars are aligning

If they come out and average 100 by the byes, they will still be priced sub 500k (480-490k range).

I think it's best to hold off and wait until after there bye as the small price increase is worth the look to see if they will make the cut for a keeper position. If they were priced in the 300's, they might be worth the risk but not at their current prices.

I think Port are in trouble but Wingard will still score well IMO. Hartlett I'm not convinced on as he's not a natural half back.

Thanks fellas, good advice. :thumbsu: Had removed them on the weekend and quite like the current squad, and holding off until the early bye makes sense

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 7.55.14 am.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 7.55.46 am.png
I think time will tell with the rookies. Will have to wait for teams to be selected. I think I could drop Tom Lynch down so I could upgrade Carlisle, who I'm not stoked to have in there. Have I gone midprice crazy?

Richmond's JLT3 squad

1 Nick Vlastuin
2 Dylan Grimes
3 Dion Prestia
4 Dustin Martin
5 Brandon Ellis
6 Shaun Grigg
8 Jack Riewoldt
9 Trent Cotchin
10 Shane Edwards
12 David Astbury
14 Bachar Houli
15 Jayden Short

17 Daniel Rioli
18 Alex Rance
22 Josh Caddy
24 Ben Griffiths
25 Toby Nankervis
26 Anthony Miles
27 Sam Lloyd
28 Taylor Hunt
30 Reece Conca
37 Connor Menadue
40 Daniel Butler
41 Mabior Chol
44 Tyson Stengle

46 Jason Castagna
47 Ivan Soldo

Richmond's JLT3 squad

1 Nick Vlastuin
2 Dylan Grimes
3 Dion Prestia
4 Dustin Martin
5 Brandon Ellis
6 Shaun Grigg
8 Jack Riewoldt
9 Trent Cotchin
10 Shane Edwards
12 David Astbury
14 Bachar Houli
15 Jayden Short

17 Daniel Rioli
18 Alex Rance
22 Josh Caddy
24 Ben Griffiths
25 Toby Nankervis
26 Anthony Miles
27 Sam Lloyd
28 Taylor Hunt
30 Reece Conca
37 Connor Menadue
40 Daniel Butler
41 Mabior Chol
44 Tyson Stengle

46 Jason Castagna
47 Ivan Soldo
What's happened to Shai Bolton? Is he injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back