JLT2 - Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

People that were fapping over Gibson , these were all things he's been doing at north for years

Can't play half back with that disposal, will be a good character in sanfl

He's been norths version of Mackay whipping boy for years

It’s amazing how many “Great Judges” are willing to wipe off a player after 6 quarters of JLT.

The same happened last year after Greenwood’s first JLT match.

I am happy to bet a bottle of red that Gibson plays plenty of AFL this year.

Last edited:

All joking aside ....the Social Media attacks after the GF, and the ADEL Fishbowl, may have in fact broken his will
So do we all get some kind of prize for collectively getting him the **** out of our team then.
Player with a heart, come on down.
But in all seriousness, I was hoping we could use him up all year long and just discard him when finals come along.

Anyway guys, iv'e had fun, of to the winners board now, chow

Loosely translated this comment actually reads:

Anyway guys, I’ve had my arse handed to me, off to the port board where my stupidity is not only accepted, it’s encouraged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you gotta shave that beard, it's ******* with your head

Oh look... he’s still here... and still persisting with the unbeleivably mundane comebacks..

You do actually know what a “bearded clam” is don’t you... oh wait... let me guess.. you’re still a virgin.

Alberton Primary grade 3??

ciao

tʃaʊ/

exclamation
informal
  1. used as a greeting at meeting or parting.
    "see you later—ciao!
    "
I'm thinking he is both hungry & drunk. ;)

**** me, the cringe factor of some of our posters here is unreal. Came to have a lurk without posting just to get a view on how we went from the other side but this shit too embarrassing to deal with.

The cringe factor from some of the Crows supporters is just as embarrassing.

"Jenkins must go!!! Can't handle the pressure now of even pre-season games"

It's just a nothing pre-season game. It's better to have players looking great and in form than not, and you'd worry if your team was getting done by 80+ points, but it means nothing.

It's a chance to look at some of the younger guys and give players a run.

Do people really think that Jack Watts is going to kick more goals this year than Josh Jenkins? Really????

If he does, he does, but I wouldn't be using today as any great guide to anything.

Given port haven't won a showdown for a while .. They can have this one while we try a few things.. Good to see some of the new faces in the team.

I didn’t see the game, but did Pyke take Hartigan off Watts or did he stick to that matchup?

Remove this Banner Ad

JLT2 - Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back