JLT2 - Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Second half centre square set ups, start of quarters and after goals.

Q3
Sauce CEY Greenwood Gibbs
Sauce CEY Greenwood Gibbs
Sauce CEY Sloane Matt
Sauce CEY Matt Gibbs
Sauce Matt Gibbs Greenwood
Sauce Matt Greenwood Gibbs
JJ Sloane Greenwood Matt
Sauce Sloane CEY Gibbs
Q4
Sauce Sloane Greenwood Gibbs
Sauce Sloane Greenwood Gibbs
JJ CEY Greenwood Matt
JJ CEY Greenwood Matt
Sauce Douglas Betts Greenwood
Sauce Betts Greenwood Matt
Sauce Matt Gibbs no third midfielder??

Not a great deal of variation in there. How much better will we look when we mix it up, Crouches X 2 Sloane Gibbs Douglas CEY Greenwood etc. even possibly Gibson if we want to tag a Danger.

We rely heavily on big Sauce, is he our MVP purely because of the gulf to the next man up for his position?

So not once did we have Sauce, Gibbs, Sloane and Crouch.

Pretty much sums up how much we valued the win compared to getting Greenwood as much exposure to centre clearance work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So JJ was shit and just jogged around

It’s not because he’s lost confidence, or the pressure has gotten to him

I reckon it’s the opposite that his confidence remains irrationally sky high. That as a star player he only needed to jog in first gear cause it’s a trial

Cruises in cruise control cause that’s what champion players do, blow out a few cobwebs and not get injured in a preseason game

He’ll go back into boss mode come round 1. At least in his mind :)

I reckon it’s the opposite that his confidence remains irrationally sky high. That as a star player he only needed to jog in first gear cause it’s a trial

Cruises in cruise control cause that’s what champion players do, blow out a few cobwebs and not get injured in a preseason game

He must have had broken ribs again

There has been quite a gap between his words + contract vs his performance, and the gap seems to be growing.

At some point a realignment will come. Some stern words from his teammates, perhaps a string of SANFL games.

If he would play without ego as a high energy role player he could be quite useful as a 10-15 th best player in a good team.

Or alternatively cognitive dissonance could kick in to justify continuing as is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seemed slow to me in that game, although it was possibly the heat. No-one seemed to care much on transiting defence though.

We still look fairly rusty too and definitely look about a month behind.

Really wished milera was out there.

Media ban for me this week.
No Fiveaa sports show
No advertiser (not that I ever buy)

Will be relying on CrowCast and Titus O'Riley

Can imagine the hype on Fiveaa
Watts better than Lynch?
Dixon in for a big season
Port midfield now better than Crows and Rockcliff didn't even play.

Seriously... Hopefully Fremantle will be charged and ready to go for their first game.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Let them talk Port up... they did this time last year too. Look how that finished.

The clams weren’t that bad.. but you’re probably right... the other bands I mentioned were better.. the clowns of decadence always put on a great show in the early 90’s, raisin toast were always great.. the hard ons were awesome live and I saw them a couple of times down the bay in those days and there was band from vicco called “the fat thing” if I recall that played at lennies a couple of times that put on a good show..

Then most Saturday nights at lennies they had the Zep Boys... bit of a rough biker crowd up the back those nights but still they were a bloody great led zeppelin cover band.
Good old Lennies I ate many of those weird curries on many Sunday nights!!

Can someone please let me know what role Douglas played yesterday. His stats look like that of a player playing at half back. Is that right and if so how did he go ad this might be the most important move we make this season?

Can someone please let me know what role Douglas played yesterday. His stats look like that of a player playing at half back. Is that right and if so how did he go ad this might be the most important move we make this season?
Played half back in the first half, then mainly bench & occasional stint on ball/up forward in the second half.

Remove this Banner Ad

JLT2 - Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back