AFL Toast JLT2: Geelong vs Essendon, Central Reserve, Sunday 11/03/18 @ 1:05 PM

Does anybody care who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I live in the country. Wang is 30 mins away. I watch country football weekly at grounds worse than Wangaratta. My point was the ground can’t handle the crowd size so that you can watch the game comfortably. I love country football and rivalry between towns. The grounds are great for small crowds, just can’t handle 11 k.

I'm surprised that it couldn't handle 11k considering Wang is a responsibly sized town and its one of the more important grounds in that part of Victoria.

Expecting J Merrett, Houlahan, Long, Clarke all to miss. The other two are harder, McNiece the most likely but who else? I doubt it's McKernan due to Bellchambers being the only ruck, maybe Dea? I don't like it for the reason Brown and Hartley aren't there. Possibly Begley.

Hmm no 2nd Tall defender, don’t really understand why Langford isn’t playing after barely getting a go in the last game
Expect Ambrose and Hurley to take the talls and Dea to play on a pseudo-tall.

Hmm no 2nd Tall defender, don’t really understand why Langford isn’t playing after barely getting a go in the last game

Actually really dissapointed he hasnt been named. Im just hoping its loads and not form/injury.

Interested who they are going to put on hawkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually really dissapointed he hasnt been named. Im just hoping its loads and not form/injury.

Interested who they are going to put on hawkins
Hurley. Ambrose to Buzza.

Looks likely they'll be playing 2 KPF in Hawkins and Bzza along with Stanley and Z Smith in the ruck.

Extended squad so wouldn’t be surprised if the last 3 miss out
giphy.gif

Possible line up for final 28>?

Gleeson Ambrose Baguley
Goddard Hurley Saad
Zakka Myers Smith
Stringer Daniher Tippa
Stewart Hooker Green

Bellcho Heppell Z.Merrett

Bench from:
McGrath Parish McKenna Begley
McKernan Dea Guelfi Houlahan

I'd love to see Guelfi and Houlahan get a run, great to see Bellcho back!

He's 21 and only had 42% TOG in the first JLT hit out, what kind of loads is he doing to be managed already?!

If he was under a heavy load and got sick last week he may not have recovered on their tests enough to be cleared to play.

Its not great though. I just want to see him get a good run.

what do you expect from the Country? why did you bother going to a country game in the first place?. i would have gone if i had a Car License to get there. but atleast i watched the game on the AFL APP.
I could have given you a lift but well, nothing comes for free and I'm not short of cash.

Really? Long is never gonna make it man.
In your opinion. I disagree, but that's not the point I was arguing. He played 3 senior games in a year where we had a dozen players out with suspension and I think this will be his 3rd senior practice match ever if he plays. How is that "never being short of opportunities" in any sense of the imagination?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast JLT2: Geelong vs Essendon, Central Reserve, Sunday 11/03/18 @ 1:05 PM

Back