Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I really only play these days on the off chance that there might be some discussion of regional conveniences.
when i'm out in the field it is imperative i know where toilets are because i'm not a fan of shitting from the fork of a mallee tree. Werewolf has become a great source of toilet locations.

Gonna put a placeholder on Pie 4 Life for now.

Nothing sus, just all the votes are fairly spread out at the moment and don't want to put anything down that will tip the scales one way or the other.

jmoo wan
Interesting.

when i'm out in the field it is imperative i know where toilets are because i'm not a fan of shitting from the fork of a mallee tree. Werewolf has become a great source of toilet locations.
I like to know that you are keeping safe out there MP.

yeah was looking at stopping at Green Lake this Saturday night, saw another nice lake stop nearish Ballarat too. We are getting a personal tour of a windfarm out that way so need to find a site near Dundonell.
Burrembeet is just near Ballarat, otherwise Beaufort has a lake but its nothing special.

Dundonnel is out in the middle of no where so perfect place for a wind farm.

I like to know that you are keeping safe out there MP.
i'm doing a venomous animals training course soon, goona be fun having a tiger snake ****ing attack me

Burrembeet is just near Ballarat, otherwise Beaufort has a lake but its nothing special.

Dundonnel is out in the middle of no where so perfect place for a wind farm.
yes burrembeet is where i might stop

MP, I’m in Tassie right now and have put a few minutes aside for a report or two.
nice, i'm wanting to tour down there so will be interested in your report

How did they know I hide my glock there
You sneezed and it fell out, you need to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles young lady

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello everyone

Just a quick update to help move Day 1 along.

I am a Flog member of the Parents and Teachers Council. So DERO and Ligma would be well advised to move their votes elsewhere. I suggest Pick or Mwerps are good targets. Failure to shift your vote might result in the Vig targeting you tonight.

It would be greatly appreciated if the Hall Pass/Amulet was passed to me tonight. Flogtown will take good care of it.

in the meantime I note several players have been invisible or near enough today. These include BEaston Frederico_WA Dingster and good old Pickitt

Hello everyone

I am a Flog member of the Parents and Teachers Council. So DERO and Ligma would be well advised to move their votes elsewhere. I suggest Pick or Mwerps are good targets. Failure to shift your vote might result in the Vig targeting you tonight.

It would be greatly appreciated if the Hall Pass/Amulet was passed to me tonight. Flogtown will take good care of it.

in the meantime I note several players have been invisible or near enough today. These include BEaston Frederico_WA Dingster and good old Pickitt
Fine

Hello everyone

Who do you want me to vote for, Fossil?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back