Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I am confirming myself

You sound like George Pellvert
ND was so quick to vote for me after I voted for GUH

That makes me think they are in a bad bad group

lol. ND was showing sense. Though personally, I do not think you are the vote today.

Im still on mwerps

I thought this was a joke before an inevitable MCBG switch but having waited a hour since then, that hasn’t transpired .

So switching away from MCBG as something is off about this vote and I don’t want to vote for someone who is either absent due to scheduled vote or intimidated

Instead, Chipmunk thanks jmoo wan
(let’s see if he’ll switch the vote away from himself with a little pressure)

hmm how about DERO

jmoo wan
How Dare You Phil Braun GIF by Eternal Family

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you want to share the gallows with?
i'd be happy to go down with you DERO or croweater 41 , im about to start my magical motorhome love bus tour on friday so plenty of good toilet snaps to be had between mannum and ballarat

i'd be happy to go down with you DERO or croweater 41 , im about to start my magical motorhome love bus tour on friday so plenty of good toilet snaps to be had between mannum and ballarat
I look forward to Great Western, Green Lake (I went in there the other week, horrible toilets but for what we want fantastic and amazing), The Oasis truck stop just before Stawell. These 3 are all within 45 minutes of each other so come up with a you have the runs/gastro type of excuse to visit all of them.

Gonna put a placeholder on Pie 4 Life for now.

Nothing sus, just all the votes are fairly spread out at the moment and don't want to put anything down that will tip the scales one way or the other.

jmoo wan
Are you doing a vote count?

I look forward to Great Western, Green Lake (I went in there the other week, horrible toilets but for what we want fantastic and amazing), The Oasis truck stop just before Stawell. These 3 are all within 45 minutes of each other so come up with a you have the runs/gastro type of excuse to visit all of them.
yeah was looking at stopping at Green Lake this Saturday night, saw another nice lake stop nearish Ballarat too. We are getting a personal tour of a windfarm out that way so need to find a site near Dundonell.

I really only play these days on the off chance that there might be some discussion of regional conveniences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back